• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

React | US Elite Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: UpdatinStatus
Wins: 820 / 1930
Donor: Iron
Do you have Skype or TS: Yes
Skype name: hittinbillz
Timezone: PST
PvP strengths: Strafing, Crits, FnS and Sword
PvP weaknesses: Dodging sh!t like fire and bows and ice pvp
Past Clans: Prod [Elite] Forsaken [Elite] And other but dont mean much
Are you willing to use the #React skin?: Ye skins gucci af
Lastly, tell us about yourself: Im kinda gay but its ok my mom said. And I really like soc and also rd is gay with me.
Applications are closed at the moment. They will be reopened shortly! :)

Mineboss

Diamond
Reaction score
Soc why am I not on the roster 4 trial I cry every tem
Lastly, tell us about yourself: Im kinda gay but its ok my mom said. And I really like soc and also rd is gay with me.
Yes

xxSPUxx

Platinum
Reaction score
Too be honest. I hate this new change in the clan. I really do dislike what we did to this and i just dont see the point in this clan anymore and to be honest its not fun because its now just all about being #1 and not having any fun.... yet the reason i got kicked was for inactivity. I have told people on the clan in skype chat. Without headpones. I cant hear anyone or talk to anyone. This clan is going downhill in my opinion even if some people think its going up hill. Heres the thing, I was the 3rd member in the clan to start the beginning of ReAcT and how its changed over the 3 months is just not any fun anymore. I will come back when the leaders I MEAN THE REAL LEADERS no offense CaptainJS, but i just don't like the way you lead, And your not as strong or as forcing as other leaders i know. So without this and im not having fun in the clan anymore and getting elite taken away from me. Also you removed really talented members and its just ruined this clan even if you thought you made it better, LOL you didn't. Goodbye ReAcT I hate to leave this clan sense i helped start this whole thing. But i was kicked. I didn't want to leave, I was KICKED. I heard Divine was a good clan with great pvpers and old friends, that is where im headed. #Divine i will never come back to ReAcT unless Jake and Nick fix this. you see something right, I see everything thats horribly wrong. Goodbye.

africanswallow

Platinum
Reaction score
Too be honest. I hate this new change in the clan. I really do dislike what we did to this and i just dont see the point in this clan anymore and to be honest its not fun because its now just all about being #1 and not having any fun.... yet the reason i got kicked was for inactivity. I have told people on the clan in skype chat. Without headpones. I cant hear anyone or talk to anyone. This clan is going downhill in my opinion even if some people think its going up hill. Heres the thing, I was the 3rd member in the clan to start the beginning of ReAcT and how its changed over the 3 months is just not any fun anymore. I will come back when the leaders I MEAN THE REAL LEADERS no offense CaptainJS, but i just don't like the way you lead, And your not as strong or as forcing as other leaders i know. So without this and im not having fun in the clan anymore and getting elite taken away from me. Also you removed really talented members and its just ruined this clan even if you thought you made it better, LOL you didn't. Goodbye ReAcT I hate to leave this clan sense i helped start this whole thing. But i was kicked. I didn't want to leave, I was KICKED. I heard Divine was a good clan with great pvpers and old friends, that is where im headed. #Divine i will never come back to ReAcT unless Jake and Nick fix this. you see something right, I see everything thats horribly wrong. Goodbye.
;-; why u nubz kick spu ;-;

Slater

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Everyone in the clan thinks it was a good idea except for you, but I see where you're coming at. And I personally think that the way they fixed this was awesome. We have a chance to become closer instead of having 20 members that aren't active. I also love the way that captain leads. You can't get any better leaders put together than Nick, Soc and Captain. Except for orgv2, sorry cap, but nobody can beat their teamwork. But anyways, good luck in divine.

SociallyAK

Diamond
Reaction score
I will keep this in mind until apps open .

Slater

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
As captain stated, you may reapply if kicked, but applications are closed.

GetArcanined

Career
Reaction score
I know i hated them for that it was a horrible decision on their part

Kupi

Diamond
Reaction score
Divine is more fun then competitive based if you come to play with friends chill crack jokes,scrim,etc its the clan for you but if your coming to be super competitive then im not sure its the right fit.

SociallyAK

Diamond
Reaction score
Divine is more fun then competitive based if you come to play with friends chill crack jokes,scrim,etc its the clan for you but if your coming to be super competitive then im not sure its the right fit.
What are you even trying to say???

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci