• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

React | US Elite Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Native

District 13
Reaction score
When it says they will battle for elite, what does that mean?
Not trying to be an expert but it might mean BATTLE for ELITE. Nah jk. But it'll prob be some sort of competition to see who really deserves elite

Slater

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Not trying to be an expert but it might mean BATTLE for ELITE. Nah jk. But it'll prob be some sort of competition to see who really deserves elite
Asking captain, not a bkrandy. Jkily
But captain, does it mean like 1v1 or something?

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
The Trial periods for all of the 5 trial members are starting tonight.

cheesecake_54 slater233 Synzt Beardy stealthjet45

This period will last for 3-5 days. Once the trial is over, we will inform you if you are denied or pending.

If you get set to pending, your tests/interviews will commence shortly after.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We currently have 4 member spots left. If by any chance when these trial members are finished their trials and there are any spots left, applications will reopen.

Until then, applications will be closed.

Slater

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

This period will last for 3-5 days. Once the trial is over, we will inform you if you are denied or pending.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We currently have 4 member spots left. If by any chance when these trial members are finished their trials and there are any spots left, applications will reopen.

Also, SociallyAFK has been demoted to trial-cheerleader. Thanks for the cooperation clan, we reward you with a cookie.

stealthjet45

Platinum
Reaction score

Oh gawd, of course this would start when I can't play or ts. I cri evary tiem ;-;

africanswallow

Platinum
Reaction score
Captain, My reccomendation for the clan is to bump up the member slots to at least 10. It may possibly be this way, I'm just going off what the thread states. At the current period, we have a total of 3 Leaders, 1 Officer, 4 Elites, 4 members, and 5 Trial members. This totals up to 17 members. With this small of a roster, I feel that we are hindered, as we cannot get a good sized scrim at a usual point in the day. I agree with your point about a small team, but with 17 people I feel that this is too little. If the clan is full (3 Leaders, 2 Officer, 4 Elites, 6 Members) Thats only 15 slots...., so bumping it up would get at least 19 people on the roster.

darklum3n

Platinum
Reaction score
socially & captain that was me signed into the TS as "Nick" i didn't have my mic connected to TS correctly. you ban me again i will cut you :D I will explain later.

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
Captain, My reccomendation for the clan is to bump up the member slots to at least 10. It may possibly be this way, I'm just going off what the thread states. At the current period, we have a total of 3 Leaders, 1 Officer, 4 Elites, 4 members, and 5 Trial members. This totals up to 17 members. With this small of a roster, I feel that we are hindered, as we cannot get a good sized scrim at a usual point in the day. I agree with your point about a small team, but with 17 people I feel that this is too little. If the clan is full (3 Leaders, 2 Officer, 4 Elites, 6 Members) Thats only 15 slots...., so bumping it up would get at least 19 people on the roster.
What we have now is currently good. With this small of a roster, our chemistry and team bonding will be better. Everyone on the roster is also on all the time, so we can almost always find a scrim anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci