• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

React | US Elite Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

africanswallow

Platinum
Reaction score
After the few scrims we had today, I have to say that I lost a lot of respect for some of the members in this clan. I'm not trying to produce any flame but I just felt like this had to be shared. The fact that some members were being so cocky and obnoxious just surprised me.
If any of the leaders want to pm me about this issue/want to see the screenshot of some of the things your clan members said you may do so.
Thanks.
I know I shouldn't respond to this, but I have to say that our "obnoxiousness" stemmed from our scrim a day or two ago. We didn't have our best roster, and your members were like "I can't believe a Rank Bronze team is beating a Rank Silver team", and being COMPLETELY obnoxious. I felt that that was needed to be pointed out, as we are not the only people responsible.

Slater

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
After the few scrims we had today, I have to say that I lost a lot of respect for some of the members in this clan. I'm not trying to produce any flame but I just felt like this had to be shared. The fact that some members were being so cocky and obnoxious just surprised me.
If any of the leaders want to pm me about this issue/want to see the screenshot of some of the things your clan members said you may do so.
Thanks.
Well, let me break it down for you. The fact that mostly all of the cockiness is aiming towards me, all of the cockiness was started by your members. I had to stand up for my clan. I literally sat there and watched the flame come in the first scrim, when I sat there saying nothing. You also called us 'Obnoxious'. What? As African said, you had some really obnoxious comments yourself. Such as the first game. "I can't believe a rank bronze team is beating a rank silver team." The only member I haven't lost respect for would be egoldo. He did not state one cocky sentence in any scrim. And I respect that. From now on, I refuse to play with my clan if we EVER scrim you again. Do not reply with flame, thanks and have a good day.

Quisey21

Experienced
Reaction score
Well, let me break it down for you. The fact that mostly all of the cockiness is aiming towards me, all of the cockiness was started by your members. I had to stand up for my clan. I literally sat there and watched the flame come in the first scrim, when I sat there saying nothing. You also called us 'Obnoxious'. What? As African said, you had some really obnoxious comments yourself. Such as the first game. "I can't believe a rank bronze team is beating a rank silver team." The only member I haven't lost respect for would be egoldo. He did not state one cocky sentence in any scrim. And I respect that. From now on, I refuse to play with my clan if we EVER scrim you again. Do not reply with flame, thanks and have a good day.
Pretty much.

KingTut

Diamond
Reaction score
Slater we are fixing this out now. Because I think both clans are done with this flame with eachother.

africanswallow

Platinum
Reaction score
Summed it up. Well Stated

Reaction score
I will admit that my clan did produce some flame in the scrims yesterday, but today there was very little up until you started making the "8-0 scraped" comments. If you want to continue this conversation pm me or talk to me on ts.

Frog

District 13
Reaction score
I know I shouldn't respond to this, but I have to say that our "obnoxiousness" stemmed from our scrim a day or two ago. We didn't have our best roster, and your members were like "I can't believe a Rank Bronze team is beating a Rank Silver team", and being COMPLETELY obnoxious. I felt that that was needed to be pointed out, as we are not the only people responsible.
That was last night, we talked it over on ts after scrims with Captain, SocaillyAK, and darklumen about it. I'm sorry if you were "offended". But the way it was worded kind of offended me, but we did talk it over and I said I wouldn't bring it up again, which I didn't. But I don't like how this is being thrown in our face once your clan is disrepectful to mine, I mean it was the second battle and we were not talking at all, it was fine the saying all that and having a huge team when we asked for a 7v7 (http://prntscr.com/2tqvkg) but we just stopped scrimming, didn't flame. slater233 if you felt as if you lost respect for anyone in the clan it should be me, not my members. I represent my clan as a whole and take responsibility for there actions, but they should not be accused of there actions as if I was cause of them. I don't mind your clan, and I was usaully joking with the bronze/silver clan statement anyhow. So if you feel like we were being disrepectful today, pm me. Thanks, and good luck in this clan. - Frogger

Quisey21

Experienced
Reaction score
That was last night, we talked it over on ts after scrims with Captain, SocaillyAK, and darklumen about it. I'm sorry if you were "offended". But the way it was worded kind of offended me, but we did talk it over and I said I wouldn't bring it up again, which I didn't. But I don't like how this is being thrown in our face once your clan is disrepectful to mine, I mean it was the second battle and we were not talking at all, it was fine the saying all that and having a huge team when we asked for a 7v7 (http://prntscr.com/2tqvkg) but we just stopped scrimming, didn't flame. slater233 if you felt as if you lost respect for anyone in the clan it should be me, not my members. I represent my clan as a whole and take responsibility for there actions, but they should be accused of there actions as if I was cause of them. I don't mind your clan, and I was usaully joking with the bronze/silver clan statement anyhow. So if you feel like we were being disrepectful today, pm me. Thanks, and good luck in this clan. - Frogger
Half the people weren't even trying, I just came from school when we 8-0'd you guys, so I said "8-0 o.o" Never meant any harm d0od

KingTut

Diamond
Reaction score
Half the people weren't even trying, I just came from school when we 8-0'd you guys, so I said "8-0 o.o" Never meant any harm d0od
That is obviously going to start flame and you were not the only one that said it.
Now I would love if your leaders and Officers could come onto our TS and talk about this. Not type over a public forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci