• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

React | US Elite Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImperialMiner01

Survivor
Reaction score
If all are down I think that's the work of #Anonymous's work! Jk probably messes around with the systems... And Johna knows what I'm taking about when I say anonymous don't you frigid!

Chiller4

District 13
Reaction score
If all are down I think that's the work of #Anonymous's work! Jk probably messes around with the systems... And Johna knows what I'm taking about when I say anonymous don't you frigid!
Stahp. Much sad time. I remember everyone freaking out in that awesome arena we built. And mint was flipping out and shut everything off.

Reaction score
After the few scrims we had today, I have to say that I lost a lot of respect for some of the members in this clan. I'm not trying to produce any flame but I just felt like this had to be shared. The fact that some members were being so cocky and obnoxious just surprised me.
If any of the leaders want to pm me about this issue/want to see the screenshot of some of the things your clan members said you may do so.
Thanks.

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
After the few scrims we had today, I have to say that I lost a lot of respect for some of the members in this clan. I'm not trying to produce any flame but I just felt like this had to be shared. The fact that some members were being so cocky and obnoxious just surprised me.
If any of the leaders want to pm me about this issue/want to see the screenshot of some of the things your clan members said you may do so.
Thanks.
Go on this TS please:
andesite.typefrag.com:8995

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci