• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Razer Mouses?

M

MrKorrenian

I have the Razer Naga Hex, If not Razer I recommend the Logitech G600.

Ender_Harold

Career
Reaction score
Microsoft Comfort Optical Mouse 1000 - Black Pearl (?)....I read somewhere that it's from 2005....

Hey, I'm still decent at PvP! And can click over 10 times in a second. If I can perform that well, it means the mouse can perform that well. I do have a better mouse, which I actually dislike using. The only reason I keep it is because it's wireless and easier to bring on trips. Personally, I don't think a gaming mouse really helps unless it comes with macros and buttons that you can assign. Even then, you have to make sure not to press it accidentally (Does that happen to anyone?)
I'm pretty sure a few Razer mice can't click that fast, lol.

AngryJEW10

Survivor
Reaction score
I have my amazing TRACK PAD !

lol
jk, just go to a store and choose the one that fits you the most.

Qualia

Diamond
Reaction score
Logitech b110 m8, £5 home use mouse!!!1!!111!

bobyfish

Career
Reaction score
Razer naga has wayy too many buttons and is for mainly MMO players.

For minecraft i'd get the Razer DeathAdder it's pretty awesome, but alot of people say that the durability is crap. Logitech G400, or Corsair mouses are really good also.

Last edited:

LuthexColbark

Spectator
Reaction score
I use the Razer Deathadder, it's awesome for me. I bound the first extra mouse button to 1 where I keep my sword in my hotbar. It saved my life having that shortcut to my sword instead of scrambling to use the mouse wheel to get to it when I get jumped on. The second mouse button is bound to Sneak, I find it more comfortable than straining my pinky.

I didn't buy the Naga because there are way too many buttons for me and I just really couldn't find any practical use for any game that used close to all of the buttons. The Deathadder is also cheaper so it was a better fit for me.

Some people say that the Deathadder is not durable but I don't have any problems with it. It seems all good to me but that's just my personal opinion and I haven't tried the naga.

Grapeanator

Platinum
Reaction score
Get the Razer Naga mouse, cheap mouse but also one of the best mouses i have had, It's just perfect, and It's side buttons are just right :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci