• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Razer Mouses?

Bambam423

Platinum
Reaction score
I would like to get a Razer Gaming mouse for minecraft and MCSG. What's the best one? Plz help thanks.

Sarchikani

Platinum
Reaction score
Well the Razer Synapse, the program used with the mouse, is great, but I feel as if I do not have enough buttons with my mouse. It always seems as if I need to use one more button than I have. I have the Razer DeathAdder, the old blue one, not the new green one. I believe the new green one does have more buttons, and I have never had a problem with my DeathAdder, so I highly recommend this mouse. But if you want to spend a little extra, and I think it is worth it, buy the Naga, it is a lot more versatile. Anyways, Razer is a great brand for a gaming mouse, the thing that really makes it worth while is the program used to map keys and make macros that comes with the mouse.

Slagguaron

Experienced
Reaction score
Honestly I do not recommend razer. Buy a corsair m90. Or a logitech g700. Just saying.

Kwayky

Survivor
Reaction score
I personally would not recommend buying a razer mouse. I had one for about a week and didn't like it that much. If you were to get anything from razer, it should probably be the deathadder. It's VERY comfortable and has perfect placement for buttons, but my issue with it was that it felt very plasticy and cheap and felt like I could crush the mouse just by squeezing. I returned it and got a Logitech G500s and boy did that feel better. The plastic feels nice and thick and the mouse has a nice even weight to it. it also has some more buttons that are very useful. :D

Thapple_

Diamond
Reaction score
I personally would not recommend buying a razer mouse. I had one for about a week and didn't like it that much. If you were to get anything from razer, it should probably be the deathadder. It's VERY comfortable and has perfect placement for buttons, but my issue with it was that it felt very plasticy and cheap and felt like I could crush the mouse just by squeezing. I returned it and got a Logitech G500s and boy did that feel better. The plastic feels nice and thick and the mouse has a nice even weight to it. it also has some more buttons that are very useful. :D
The Razor Naga Epic, doesn't feel cheap, or plasticy...

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
I use the cheapest mouse you could afford at office depot. It works fine for me because I'm not a bad player, but I would recommend buying a Razer Naga. It can make even the worst player into a pretty skilled one. It is pricy but in the end you know it's worth it. :)

jonnysurvives

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I used to have a naga, but then I took an arrow to the knee sold it to a friend and got a Mionix Naos 8200 which I find a LOT better. 10/10 would bang, the tracking is good and the ergonomics are flawless.

Ender_Harold

Career
Reaction score
I have the Razer DeathAdder 2012, which isn't a very bad mouse. I have pretty big hands, and the left and right click buttons are are a good size for me when I use it. It isn't too expensive either, got it at Wal-Mart a couple months ago for $70. However, if you are looking to spend a bit more money for another gaming mouse, I would go for the Razer Naga (About $95) or the Steel Series Sensei (About $100) Both of these mice are supposed to be really good.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Microsoft Comfort Optical Mouse 1000 - Black Pearl (?)....I read somewhere that it's from 2005....

Hey, I'm still decent at PvP! And can click over 10 times in a second. If I can perform that well, it means the mouse can perform that well. I do have a better mouse, which I actually dislike using. The only reason I keep it is because it's wireless and easier to bring on trips. Personally, I don't think a gaming mouse really helps unless it comes with macros and buttons that you can assign. Even then, you have to make sure not to press it accidentally (Does that happen to anyone?)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci