• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ranks

agree?

• Yes

Votes: 18 90.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters

Stealthy

District 13
Reaction score
ugh why would you buy quantum anyway, its a waste of money just like the other ranks

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
I feel like people don't understand this is a donation, something that keeps the servers up and running, the bonus perks you get with it are as much of a thank you we can give while abiding to the eula and keeping the game as fair as possible. People donate to anything all the time just to keep programs going whether it's a children's school in the middle of Nepal or a minecraft server, you do it out of the kindness of your heart, to support what you love.

Omar

District 13
Reaction score
I feel like people don't understand this is a donation, something that keeps the servers up and running, the bonus perks you get with it are as much of a thank you we can give while abiding to the eula and keeping the game as fair as possible. People donate to anything all the time just to keep programs going whether it's a children's school in the middle of Nepal or a minecraft server, you do it out of the kindness of your heart, to support what you love.
So giving us another rank that can stand out as a newer rank and 7/8 votes doesnt go with the eula? Cam really -_-

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
So giving us another rank that can stand out as a newer rank and 7/8 votes doesnt go with the eula? Cam really -_-
I never said that, but 7/8 votes is a bit ridiculous I don't even believe admins get that amount of votes.

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
Then why the heck did they give it out late 2k15 to other people who didnt pay up the 200$ holy crap wtf r u on about lmao everyone supports the servers. I never named a server and the shirt came like 4-5 months after plus the shirt aint worth crap its not like im buying armani lmao
Uhhh... Like I said, it wasn't an exclusive rank... And once again you are using the wrong term, you didn't BUY anything, you DONATED.

I mean do you even know how the world works bud? Even if it weren't a donation but just something that you bought, if for example, let's say a PS4 is 400$ now and in a year it's only 250$, that doesn't mean I can go back to the store and ask for my 150$ back...

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
Well hate to break it to ya but VIPS do
Well you just answered your own question. ypu basically want to give a rank exactly like VIP (but more elitist than it since there would be more VIP's) to those that already have a top of the range rank. Idm the idea but good like convincing Chad and all the other VIPs to agree with you.

N

Nikola

It is kind of unfair that you had to pay 200$ and now people bought it for like 130$.

SO YOU'RE TELLING ME THE T-SHIRT WAS 70$?!??

AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Omar

District 13
Reaction score
Uhhh... Like I said, it wasn't an exclusive rank... And once again you are using the wrong term, you didn't BUY anything, you DONATED.

I mean do you even know how the world works bud? Even if it weren't a donation but just something that you bought, if for example, let's say a PS4 is 400$ now and in a year it's only 250$, that doesn't mean I can go back to the store and ask for my 150$ back...
Yet again the Ps4 is sold in many different stores with many different prices and there could be another console as the ps5 coming along right? Ppl also donate for plat and gold n wtv its the same thing

Well you just answered your own question. ypu basically want to give a rank exactly like VIP (but more elitist than it since there would be more VIP's) to those that already have a top of the range rank. Idm the idea but good like convincing Chad and all the other VIPs to agree with you.
Give us 7 votes like vip then but with a different name to the rank. Simple.

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
It is kind of unfair that you had to pay 200$ and now people bought it for like 130$.

SO YOU'RE TELLING ME THE T-SHIRT WAS 70$?!??

AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
If you think that's unfair you should watch the Stockmarket.

Omar

District 13
Reaction score
If you think that's unfair you should watch the Stockmarket.
Hes right cam, i couldve went out n bought an armani shirt. We bought quantum for the rarity whi gives a damn bout the shirt lmao

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
Yet again the Ps4 is sold in many different stores with many different prices and there could be another console as the ps5 coming along right? Ppl also donate for plat and gold n wtv its the same thing

Give us 7 votes like vip then but with a different name to the rank. Simple.
It's an example... Take any other item that's reduced in price after some time...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci