• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

BATTLEGROUNDS Rainbow Jungle

Should this map be accepted to MCGamer for Battlegrounds?

• Total voters

Xystz

Quantum
Reaction score
There's barely any terraforming. The entire map is the same thing with a change in colors...

Zarmax5

Career
Reaction score
There's barely any terraforming. The entire map is the same thing with a change in colors...
There is actually tons of terraforming :/ The reason is its flat is so that it is good for PvP. Its supposed to be flat, but there is a lot of change in elevation. Also, I choose to make the levels around the same height for PvP. Please, before you bash, download the map and check out the terraforming.

Epo

Survivor
Reaction score
This didn't seem like it took much effort and it seemed like an excuse to get vip. I would suggest adding buildings or detail.

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
In a way, I really love how this map looks, however in a way it does look a little empty... I could recommend adding some more terraforming or a couple of mountains, and the flooring of the rainbow map does seem a little darkened, I kind of suggest adding wool, yet again the clay is great enough. c:
The trees look amazing, however a majority of them seem repetitive and a little alike the others. Although I did notice a few different trees, I would definitely suggest making most of the trees looking as different as possible.

But overall, it looks pretty great! I also like what you have added beyond the border of the map, just rainbow and stuff. :3

Hect0rg

Platinum
Reaction score
I really like the idea. The custom trees can use a little work because it is just a ball of leaves on top if you know what I mean. Also, get a bit more terraforming going, it's kinda just flat. As well. Try to include the theme somehow in the trees, the rest is up to you!

I voted yes but can use some work ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci