• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

BATTLEGROUNDS Rainbow Jungle

Should this map be accepted to MCGamer for Battlegrounds?

• Total voters

Zarmax5

Career
Reaction score

Name Of Map: Rainbow Jungle
Lead Builder/Build Team Name: Team Tigers
Help: chris101031, deaththeqt, Priex_
Game Type: Battlegrounds
Map Download: http://adf.ly/sKbli
Description Of The Map: The enchanted land that exists over the rainbow.
Video/ScreenShots (Default Texture/No Shaders):​

Radius of Map: 100 blocks
Cords Of Spawn Points(BattleGrounds ONLY):
1: x:2 y:63 z:-3 (center)
2: x:-32 y:66 z:65
3: x:36 y:61 z:55
4: x:84 y:62 z:15
5: x:72 y:65 z:-40
6: x:27 y:63 z:-65
7: x:-32 y:66 z:-76
8: x:-66 y:63 z:-33
9: x:-75 y:64 z:33
10: x:5 y:63 z:28

I, Zarmax5, chris101031, and Priex_ of Team Tigers agree and accept that by submitting this map to the MCGamer Network for consideration it may be altered by the staff of MCGamer at any time in order to make gameplay changes. Also, by accepting this you understand that any violation of the map guidelines such as, but not limited to OP items being placed, may result in the immediate removal of your map and or any associated given ranks (VIP) from our servers. The MCGamer staff have full rights to decide whether or not the map in question is applied to or remains on the server network and the status of the map is subject to change at any time.

Last edited:

ThePsychoSpyder

Quantum
Reaction score
I like it! The custom trees look very well done and the landscape is great for PvP!

meblubs23

Platinum
Reaction score
I like it! The custom trees look very well done and the landscape is great for PvP!
This is actually very boring looking :/ When i clicked on this thread i thought that there would be rainbow trees and pony dash, but, it just looks very bland and the top of the trees are the same. Not much time was put into this and thats why i dont think it should be accepted.

no h8 <3

ChandlersMc

Survivor
Reaction score
not trying to be rude,litterly all it is is nyan cat hit the dome and //copy //pasted all the trees. with a little bit of landscape.

No h8

ThePsychoSpyder

Quantum
Reaction score
This is actually very boring looking :/ When i clicked on this thread i thought that there would be rainbow trees and pony dash, but, it just looks very bland and the top of the trees are the same. Not much time was put into this and thats why i dont think it should be accepted.

no h8 <3
I don't think the trees are exactly the same. I think some effort was put into the map and I think rainbow trees and pony dash would clash.

no h8.

meblubs23

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't think the trees are exactly the same. I think some effort was put into the map and I think rainbow trees and pony dash would clash.

no h8.
you do h8 ;-; Ther is no <3 in it ;-;-;-;-;-;-;
i cri evrtim

Zarmax5

Career
Reaction score
not trying to be rude,litterly all it is is nyan cat hit the dome and //copy //pasted all the trees. with a little bit of landscape.

No h8
Actually, the trees aren't copy pasted ;) Plus, there is tons of landscape, and the actual map is gigantic. The only world edit used was to make the rainbow dome. :)

Zarmax5

Career
Reaction score

no h8 <3
Before you say no effort was put into the map, please look at the map in download form, because there was effort, and the colored ground was incredibly hard to do. I think it would've been better if I had made some trees different heights, but they are different.

Edit: no h8 <3 too, also sorry for the double post, forgot to put them both on one post, but they were posted at around the same minute, so its ok.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci