• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

R.I.P Team V.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucidictive

Diamond
Reaction score
Please do not give him sas, as he is just playing the game. The point of Survival is to take down other people's bases and he is just having a laugh with this video as I'm sure most of the people on this thread have laughed. And as Arena said, you've blown up his base too? So aren't you guys equal?

Anyway, just everyone calm down. And nice song Arena.
but, he messages me on skype, bragging about how he took down my base.

When in fact, it's not my base, so I thought I should inform him that I was not A. The Creator of the Base. Nor was I B. In the faction.

I'm just responding to the thread simply saying that it's not my base, and you call that sas?

Theoretical

District 13
Reaction score

When in fact, it's not my base, so I thought I should inform him that I was not A. The Creator of the Base. Nor was I B. In the faction.

I'm just responding to the thread simply saying that it's not my base, and you call that sas?

You didn't respond to the thread earlier saying it wasn't your base, and I never said your post just now was sas, but what you said earlier I interpret as sas.

Well, I can't change your problems with him through Skype, but all I feel is your giving him a hard time over a funny video, that's all. I'm just trying to stop flame.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score

Okay, I understand. It was not your base.

"You're cute."
"Don't feel proud"
"qt, I gotta have the last word m8."

You're turning something as simple as a humorous faction raid thread into a drama and argument thread. I'm asking you to stop. I do not wish to keep having to reply to your messages. I understand, it's not your base. I get it. Now that that is settled, is there anything else, or can we finally be done with this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci