• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

R.I.P Team V.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
GG taking out a dead faction, bb.

You're cute.
I recall you saying to me on skype that it was just a game and not to take it seriously...
Anyway, please try not to cause drama on a thread. Sorry I upset you about blowing up your base (or allies base), but you have done the same in the past.
There's no need to make sarcastic remarks at me.

Lucidictive

Diamond
Reaction score
I recall you saying to me on skype that it was just a game and not to take it seriously...
Anyway, please try not to cause drama on a thread. Sorry I upset you about blowing up your base (or allies base), but you have done the same in the past.
There's no need to make sarcastic remarks at me.
Sorry, but if you're going to make a video saying that you steamrolled us, when we weren't even playing, I'm going to call you out on it.

Don't feel proud, I wasn't even in the faction.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
hmm, I seemed pretty calm.

I stated that he basically blew up a base which hasn't been used for over 3 weeks. gg.
I know that you're upset about this all because you made surly remarks at me, and you were saying things to me on skype that would be completely inappropriate to post here.
I would suggest you would stop this behavior, especially on this thread, as I do not want to get a mod involved. However, if you don't stop I will be getting one.

You have blown up my base before, but I did not go
"You're so cute, it was a sucky base anyways". If it's a game, and you're as calm as you say, than you should be able to walk away from this.

Lucidictive

Diamond
Reaction score
I know that you're upset about this all because you made surly remarks at me, and you were saying things to me on skype that would be completely inappropriate to post here.
I would suggest you would stop this behavior, especially on this thread, as I do not want to get a mod involved. However, if you don't stop I will be getting one.

You have blown up my base before, but I did not go
"You're so cute, it was a sucky base anyways". If it's a game, and you're as calm as you say, than you should be able to walk away from this.
qt, I gotta have the last word m8.

Theoretical

District 13
Reaction score
qt, I gotta have the last word m8.
Please do not give him sas, as he is just playing the game. The point of Survival is to take down other people's bases and he is just having a laugh with this video as I'm sure most of the people on this thread have laughed. And as Arena said, you've blown up his base too? So aren't you guys equal?

Anyway, just everyone calm down. And nice song Arena.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci