• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

R.I.P #Exotic <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alloy

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: TheLunaticz
What should we call you?: Dan
In what country do you live in?: England
Gender (Just so we know): Male

Donor: Gold
How often do you play MCSG?: Quite often. It depends what i'm doing at that current time.
Wins (400+): 290
Total games played: 2700
Do you have TeamSpeak3?: Yes.
Mic: Blue Snowball
PvP Strengths: Fishing rodding people away for quick hits. Flint and steel placement, bow accuracy (on occasion haha
PvP Weakness (You have a few): If there is multiple people chasing after me, i struggle. If people are genuinely better than me skillwise.
Favorite maps: SG4, Solar Frost, Wyverns Wake (Gone :c)
How much time are you willing to donate to the clan?: As much as i can due to the situation i will be in at that current time.
Previous Clans?: Cynix II, Team Sypher, Regicide, Netherians. Many others but they have disbanded.
Why do you want to be in #Exotic?: Because it looks like an exiting clan with a few faces i know. But many that i don't and it would be really cool to meet a lot of you guys.

Daneiel :)

Signing

Tribute
Reaction score
ACCEPTED RANK: Tank
Will you take a look at my application? I applied before Obito, but you replied to him and not me. Not trying to sound impatient, just seemed a little weird. Thanks :)

Pumps

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Signing
What should we call you?: Signing or Emil.

In what country do you live in?: Norway.
Gender (Just so we know): Boy.
Donor: No.
How often do you play MCSG?: Quite often.
Wins (400+): 470
Total games played: 3000++, my stats are really bad.
Do you have TeamSpeak3?: Nope.
Mic: I do have a mic
PvP Strengths: Bow, although I'm a bit rusty.
PvP Weakness (You have a few): Fishing rod and FnS
Favorite maps: Chernobyl 2015, my brother showed me a really good route on that map.
How much time are you willing to donate to the clan?: I will try to stay as active as possible, although it might take a bit time before I get rid of my rustyness. I've been gone for 8 months, and I recently got back from my long break. My brother is training me up again, pvp-wise, so hopefully I'll get good again soon.
Previous Clans?: ElusiveGamers, I left it because I didn't feel like I fit in with the members there.
Why do you want to be in #Exotic?: Zinc told me about it, and it looks like a good clan with some great players.
Im sorry but you have been Denied For the following Reasons
  • Not good enough ratio
  • You seem rusty as Zinc said, unfortunately we cant accept rusty players.
Feel free to apply when you are less 'rusty' and ready to rock!

Pumps

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: TheLunaticz
What should we call you?: Dan

In what country do you live in?: England
Gender (Just so we know): Male
Donor: Gold
How often do you play MCSG?: Quite often. It depends what i'm doing at that current time.
Wins (400+): 290
Total games played: 2700
Do you have TeamSpeak3?: Yes.
Mic: Blue Snowball
PvP Strengths: Fishing rodding people away for quick hits. Flint and steel placement, bow accuracy (on occasion haha
PvP Weakness (You have a few): If there is multiple people chasing after me, i struggle. If people are genuinely better than me skillwise.
Favorite maps: SG4, Solar Frost, Wyverns Wake (Gone :c)
How much time are you willing to donate to the clan?: As much as i can due to the situation i will be in at that current time.
Previous Clans?: Cynix II, Team Sypher, Regicide, Netherians. Many others but they have disbanded.
Why do you want to be in #Exotic?: Because it looks like an exiting clan with a few faces i know. But many that i don't and it would be really cool to meet a lot of you guys.
Daneiel :)
Im sorry but you have been Denied for the following reasons
  • Not good enough
  • Not enough wins
  • Some people in the clan have some internal disputes with you.

Signing

Tribute
Reaction score
Im sorry but you have been Denied For the following Reasons
  • Not good enough ratio
  • You seem rusty as Zinc said, unfortunately we cant accept rusty players.
Feel free to apply when you are less 'rusty' and ready to rock!
Well, I'm not rusty anymore. Zinc trained me up again, so I'm doing fine now. Also, not sure if I stated this in the application, but I started out as a complete noob when I first joined MCSG. This was the first server I ever played on.

Can you at least test me? I do respect your decisions, however, I think you should test me before denying my application.

Pumps

Diamond
Reaction score
Well, I'm not rusty anymore. Zinc trained me up again, so I'm doing fine now. Also, not sure if I stated this in the application, but I started out as a complete noob when I first joined MCSG. This was the first server I ever played on.

Can you at least test me? I do respect your decisions, however, I think you should test me before denying my application.
ACCEPTED ON TRIAL - I will add you on skype :)

BacccaPlays

Experienced
Reaction score
Creeper, I was looking at your thread since I know you are a popular EU clan, and I saw what you put about extinction. I have NO feelings for that clan anymore for the reason that I am not in it but something caught my eye. I mean seriously, "Violent language against us?" That's a little too far for the fact that they were being forced to play EU and they were already annoyed with the new hunger. I think you took that a little too far with the detail, please don't hate and send me death threats or something, I just think that was a little bit too far and immature.

Pumps

Diamond
Reaction score
Creeper, I was looking at your thread since I know you are a popular EU clan, and I saw what you put about extinction. I have NO feelings for that clan anymore for the reason that I am not in it but something caught my eye. I mean seriously, "Violent language against us?" That's a little too far for the fact that they were being forced to play EU and they were already annoyed with the new hunger. I think you took that a little too far with the detail, please don't hate and send me death threats or something, I just think that was a little bit too far and immature.
Saying they said violent stuff towards us 'which they did' is not immature, please get off my thread if u have nothing 'correct' to say

Impulseka

Survivor
Reaction score
Sorry, I know this may be annoying, but could you change the clan war against zone three to Team Seka, our clan organiser kinghall was mad at me because it was originally meant to be team seka, but I changed it, but he wants it back now.

Pumps

Diamond
Reaction score
Sorry, I know this may be annoying, but could you change the clan war against zone three to Team Seka, our clan organiser kinghall was mad at me because it was originally meant to be team seka, but I changed it, but he wants it back now.
Ok sure

Jakmall

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: mice9
What should we call you?: Mice

In what country do you live in?: Serbia
Gender (Just so we know): Male lel
Donor:Gold
How often do you play MCSG?: ever day
Wins (400+):896
Total games played: 2466