• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Quarter Quell Map Contest: Results

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Congratulations to all the winners [ MCGamerzism and Team Helix + Sean ] I am looking forward to playing these two beautiful new maps that look exceptional, I must add. It is a big shame not a lot of the AU community play Quarter Quell. I will make them though. >.> Again, congratulations to the winners and enjoy your prizes! ^-^

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
WOWOWOOWOW!
I'm posting this during lunch at school cause I woke up and realized WE won, and didn't have time too post a lecture :3
I am so So SO grateful that I have amazing, dedicated and talented builders too work along side with, I cannot thank my peeps enough for giving me and my friends this big opportunity! This is a big step for MCSG for me, and my build team, I am really looking forward to the future! Just gonna tag a few people I feel deserve a mention.

Sean - Your amazing, your a talented builder and such a motivater, I would've never had faith in this map if it wasn;t for you keep me up to date and throwing compliments like there's no tomorrow. Thank you <3.

Niekrm & TheBlueFlygon - Without you guys the map wouldn't be half finished :p Thanks for giving me the opportunity to be in this build team and let me organize and plan out this map, VIP buddies4lyfe!

Ice_man1 - You sir, are amazing. It's always the little things in maps that make it that little bit better, you deserve that friend rank I gave you, and that's partially why I gave it too you in the first place <3.

Sanders - You are one of the most talented builders I have ever met, your a really inspirational person when it comes to building, a wise mind xD. Thank you for coming to us and helping us, this map wouldn't of got 1st without you <3 Your a bae.

Thank you too every who helped me make this map spring too life, I cannot express how happy I am :D
Question: Do we get "Map Builder" rank on Wednesday and VIP for the time being? LadyOfLove :p :D <3

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
WOWOWOOWOW!
I'm posting this during lunch at school cause I woke up and realized WE won, and didn't have time too post a lecture :3
I am so So SO grateful that I have amazing, dedicated and talented builders too work along side with, I cannot thank my peeps enough for giving me and my friends this big opportunity! This is a big step for MCSG for me, and my build team, I am really looking forward to the future! Just gonna tag a few people I feel deserve a mention.

Sean - Your amazing, your a talented builder and such a motivater, I would've never had faith in this map if it wasn;t for you keep me up to date and throwing compliments like there's no tomorrow. Thank you <3.

Niekrm & TheBlueFlygon - Without you guys the map wouldn't be half finished :p Thanks for giving me the opportunity to be in this build team and let me organize and plan out this map, VIP buddies4lyfe!

Ice_man1 - You sir, are amazing. It's always the little things in maps that make it that little bit better, you deserve that friend rank I gave you, and that's partially why I gave it too you in the first place <3.

Sanders - You are one of the most talented builders I have ever met, your a really inspirational person when it comes to building, a wise mind xD. Thank you for coming to us and helping us, this map wouldn't of got 1st without you <3 Your a bae.

Thank you too every who helped me make this map spring too life, I cannot express how happy I am :D
Question: Do we get "Map Builder" rank on Wednesday and VIP for the time being? LadyOfLove :p :D <3
Thank you so much :) And I can say the same about you :)

As for the VIP, yeah we have it until Wednesday.

Sanders

Team Helix
Reaction score

Ice_man1 - You sir, are amazing. It's always the little things in maps that make it that little bit better, you deserve that friend rank I gave you, and that's partially why I gave it too you in the first place <3.​
Could't have said this better myself, but I do think we shouldn't forget these other awesome guys:
DDapee, BrandonStorm1, Unknown_HD, Thunder_Strikez, TurkeyCup, Cmelvard, BritishYeti, Rixation, rockpee & built2destroy12
They were truly essential for our succes and they must not be left in the shadows.

You know, when people say this to me I usually dont know how to react. But I am very happy that I had a positive impression on the team. I will never forget working with you guys, it was absolutely amazing to work with Helix, and thats why I think they deserve to be 1st in this contest.

FPSFGaming

Platinum
Reaction score
Omg I just woke up and I feel like a 8 year old child at Christmas morning :O Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Thanks to everyone that voted for my map :D

Also well done to MCGamerzism and the crew on 1st place :)
Good JOB Sean! One more VIP in the clan! :D

JarandThaBaws

Survivor
Reaction score
WOWOWOOWOW!

Ty so much for those kind words gizm! -Ice

ExtremeApples

Survivor
Reaction score
I really do hope this will finally get more players to, at least try the Quarter Quell. As there have been maybe 2-3 games the last two months on the European region. Can't we shut down everything but Quarter Quell for a couple hours, so that people will be forced to try it? ,_,

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci