• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Quarter Quell Map Contest: Results

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
The reason the turn out was so low was because you originally said two weeks. I would have built a map, if you had said a month or two from the start. I know you eventually extended it, but that time it was too far in to start.

Sanders

Team Helix
Reaction score
Yaaaaaaas! We did it guys! Congratz to the whole Helix build team for getting first place! I am very proud to have taken part in all of this, like I said, it was amazing working with you all.

I want to congratulate Sean aswell, because I think his map is equally as good as ours, and I'm happy his got accepted aswell!

Now if you would excuse me, im going to bed(its 5 'o clock here). All dough I probably cant sleep!

Cya!

Last edited:

ViolentKitten

Platinum
Reaction score
Congrats to the winners, and well done to everyone else for submitting a map into the competition c: Even though you guys may not have placed, you still did awesome :)

Looking forward to playing these maps :)

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
Omg I just woke up and I feel like a 8 year old child at Christmas morning :O Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Thanks to everyone that voted for my map :D

Also well done to MCGamerzism and the crew on 1st place :)

Grinche630

Survivor
Reaction score
Omg I just woke up and I feel like a 8 year old child at Christmas morning :O Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Thanks to everyone that voted for my map :D

Also well done to MCGamerzism and the crew on 1st place :)
And then gets temporarily banned for spaming wooooo. lol. good job though to sean and helix.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci