• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

PVP Keyboard Hotkeys

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
Most people don't differentiate between this certain difference:
Keybinds: Perform a singular action, usually replacing that of a keyboard key.
Macros: Performs multiple actions that replace that of many keyboard keys.

You do not need to have the macros mod to have macros, there is software available to download free. The majority of it comes with keyboards...
The reason that it is not allowed is because it creates an unfair advantage, people with macros can do an action in a shorter timespan, automatically. eg switch to fns, place it, and back to sword in a fraction of a second. Key-binds only replace something that is accessible to everyone and make it a small amount quicker, dependent on where you have your bind. As for the client-side macros mod, mods used to use it to save valuable time in warning chat offences. Staff members are not allowed to use it for game-play features, it is almost always used on MCSG for it's custom GUI function - a window pops up and you just click what you want to post in the chat. Hope this helped :D
Macros Mod is illegal. Macros are legal from my understanding. Could a staff member please verify this?

Reaction score
Thinking of getting a naga or something along those lines, or a steelseries sensei (has 4 buttons, all I need)

Vinyl

Diamond
Reaction score
Macros Mod is illegal. Macros are legal from my understanding. Could a staff member please verify this?
Okay macros for hotkey purposes are fine like if you use a mouse button for f5. Macros that do multiple commands is an unfair advantage which is against the rules.

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
Okay macros for hotkey purposes are fine like if you use a mouse button for f5. Macros that do multiple commands is an unfair advantage which is against the rules.
That makes sense.

Exploding_Wrath

Experienced
Reaction score
I scroll to everything, and I'm #31 in the world, so you can't use that as an excuse for bad pvp ;) but that's only cuz my Sony Vaio won't let me hotkey past number 1 ;-;

xPenguini

Survivor
Reaction score
For myself I have this set-up:
Zoom - T
Sprint - F
F5 - I changed this so it is the G key. I actually use it way more now.

That's it! Usually for getting to spots in my hot bar I scroll. I have just grown accustom to scrolling to the spot I want to get to. :)

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
For myself I have this set-up:
Zoom - T
Sprint - F
F5 - I changed this so it is the G key. I actually use it way more now.

That's it! Usually for getting to spots in my hot bar I scroll. I have just grown accustom to scrolling to the spot I want to get to. :)
Hmm T for Zoom. Never thought of using T for anything, that's actually a good idea. I may use it for slot 5 and use it for a second FNS. Although I am not a huge FNS user.

ButterBacca87

Survivor
Reaction score
Optifine zoom:R
Sprint:F
F5:F5 xD
Chat opener: Enter
Pretty much everything else is default.

Nineharted

Career
Reaction score
Ok so
Hotbar setup:
1: sword 2: fns 3: bow 4: Gapple 5: highest sat food 6: second highest sat food 7: arrows 8: boat/enderpearl/cake 9: fishing rod
I hotkey with my regular keyboard numbers for 1, 3, 4, and 5 extremely quickly. I scroll to 2 and 9 but also have a hotkey on my keyboard set for g to get to 9 quickly as well. F is f5, shift is Sprint, ctrl is crouch, C and a mouse hotkey on the side of my mouse are right click. Both clicks on top are left click to vastly increase my clicking speed. R is optifine zoom,moving is normal, inventory is normal. Scroll click is backup optifine zoom, T is chat. Y is toggle camera something (if you're optifine zoomed and press it, you're no longer slowed down. If you're not zoomed in and presses it, it slows down.) Ok I think that's everything xD
Thank god for my Razer mouse and keyboard lmfao

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I just use my current pvp timezone to my current advantage in this current pvp timezone while playing this current csgo of csgo at this current time

ChrisComedies

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci