• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Purple Cobras - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minotaurr

Diamond
Reaction score
Purple Cobras B Team = Carry m8s
Oxygnn
Calebjosh
Porridge
JarRodder
TeeArrr
We challenge A team to a mineman scwim??!!
Gl my fedoras.

Minotaurr

Diamond
Reaction score
Didnt we say only funny people reply...
Hey dude. I would strongly suggest leaving as people with "q's" In their name are not welcome on our mine man clan thread. Please leave before wtf2shens roasts you like a succulent chicken drumstick my little friend.
xx

Brqnze

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey dude. I would strongly suggest leaving as people with "q's" In their name are not welcome on our mine man clan thread. Please leave before wtf2shens roasts you like a succulent chicken drumstick my little friend.
xx
Actually i cant change the name considering a friend gave it to me and forgot security questions so before you try to 'Roast me know the full story' lmao wow man you're tuff! xD i aint going to talk to you anymore just because you're inconvenient and i waste of sperm cells :)

Minotaurr

Diamond
Reaction score
Actually i cant change the name considering a friend gave it to me and forgot security questions so before you try to 'Roast me know the full story' lmao wow man you're tuff! xD i aint going to talk to you anymore just because you're inconvenient and i waste of sperm cells :)
Ahh that old excuse aye? "Bro mi frnd chnged the nme" Classic my friend ;). And for the record. Please fix your grammatical errors as the Phoenix Grammar squad will arrest you!!. And I think the use of "inconvenient" was in the wrong context. I personally believe that the word "Banterous would have been better suited my "q" friend.
So please cut out this nonsense or you will be roasted until you are burnt my sweet prince.
Please go back to the nexus, Thanks :), love u xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci