• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Prodigious | US Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
I found your guys clans in the recycling bin today.
On behalf of #SovyFactions we challenge you to a 5v8 clan battle on iceycraft this weekend. I will detail the rules below.

1. Their will be randies such as dark4222 and siikrepz at spawn. These randies may interfere but remember, these guys all suck so its pretty embarrassing if they kill you.

2. Do not abuse fly mode. Example: "Specimg" the battle in fly mode.

3. All items are allowed. This includes potions, gapples, etc.

4. If angelrocks jumps, all clan members must turn on angel for the 10v1 to make him mad. After he dies be sure to say eZ and rekd. The ensuing flamewar will be funny.

5. Cmk doesn't hack.

6. After a player has died they may not return to the battle.

7. We never lose.

If interested message me on skype at zfusionzz.

hyperfuse03 Hacky cmk950003 CourtneysMC

Native

District 13
Reaction score
Sorry you were beat by a flipzyy clan I don't know if we could take you on.
On behalf of Eternity I challenge you to a 6v6 to 8v8 clan battle following souls rules this weekend either after your Clan Battle, or on sunday. If you accept we'll work details out on skype. If not, then say no.

Accept ^

Frog

District 13
Reaction score
On behalf of #SovyFactions we challenge you to a 5v8 clan battle on iceycraft this weekend. I will detail the rules below.

1. Their will be randies such as dark4222 and siikrepz at spawn. These randies may interfere but remember, these guys all suck so its pretty embarrassing if they kill you.

2. Do not abuse fly mode. Example: "Specimg" the battle in fly mode.

3. All items are allowed. This includes potions, gapples, etc.

4. If angelrocks jumps, all clan members must turn on angel for the 10v1 to make him mad. After he dies be sure to say eZ and rekd. The ensuing flamewar will be funny.

5. Cmk doesn't hack.

6. After a player has died they may not return to the battle.

7. We never lose.

If interested message me on skype at zfusionzz.

hyperfuse03 Hacky cmk950003 CourtneysMC
wtff

Frog

District 13
Reaction score
On behalf of Eternity I challenge you to a 6v6 to 8v8 clan battle following souls rules this weekend either after your Clan Battle, or on sunday. If you accept we'll work details out on skype. If not, then say no.

Accept ^
After Clan Wars, don't want to stress my clan on routes and pressure with Clan Wars in between, if we lose the battle tommorow, we will battle next weekend. If we win, after clan wars... We will be waiting.

Native

District 13
Reaction score
After Clan Wars, don't want to stress my clan on routes and pressure with Clan Wars in between, if we lose the battle tommorow, we will battle next weekend. If we win, after clan wars... We will be waiting.
Lol Sunday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci