• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Prodigious | US Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Native

District 13
Reaction score
God, stop. We will battle you when we're:
A) Eliminated from Clan Wars
B) Whenever it's over
Tell your own members to not talk if they dont want to battle. If you're going to wait until clan wars is over, (dont forget hellooos one next week) we'll be battling in about a month or two

Cern

Platinum
Reaction score
Tell your own members to not talk if they dont want to battle. If you're going to wait until clan wars is over, (dont forget hellooos one next week) we'll be battling in about a month or two
Okay, and that's an issue because..? We need to practice and go over routes, and prepare for the battles. We don't want to stress everyone out. We will battle you when we say that we're ready to.

Native

District 13
Reaction score
Okay, and that's an issue because..? We need to practice and go over routes, and prepare for the battles. We don't want to stress everyone out. We will battle you when we say that we're ready to.
Kk. dont talk about battles if you dont want one.

iancool

Diamond
Reaction score
Never go on the forums again pls I hate u more then anyone else on the forums ur so annoying please just leave everyone else and crawl in a dark corner not on the forums irl I want You to go to a corner please omg ur so annoying and disgusting. It needed to be said.

Native

District 13
Reaction score
Never go on the forums again pls I hate u more then anyone else on the forums ur so annoying please just leave everyone else and crawl in a dark corner not on the forums irk I want You to go to a corner please omg ur so annoying and disgusting. It needed to be said.
I kinda want to see howd you react if someone said your clan was in the recycling bin.

Reaction score
Never go on the forums again pls I hate u more then anyone else on the forums ur so annoying please just leave everyone else and crawl in a dark corner not on the forums irl I want You to go to a corner please omg ur so annoying and disgusting. It needed to be said.
OH DAYMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci