• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Prodigious | US Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Groot

Gold
Reaction score
Thank you for accepting me, I will try to be as active as possible :)

JrNoobHD

Tribute
Reaction score
You act like nobody in Mcsg was a Bajan fan,yeah I used to be.You're 11 and act tough lmao moron.
Uhh you need to add spaces after your comma and period... Just saying don't punch me in the toe or anything. Btw take this argument to Private Messaging no flaming on my thread please.

ImMorphedHD

Diamond
Reaction score
Application
Minecraft IGN:ImMorphedHD
Wins:86(With my other alts, 606 all together)
Do you have Skype/TeamSpeak?:Ye both
Skype name?(Pm if you don't want it public):erradisalim336
Do you have a Microphone?:Ye
PVP Strengths:Straffing~
PVP Weaknesses:Hackers and cliffs
How active are you?(1-10):8
How would you help Prodigious?:By respecting everyone and helping out~
Why do you want to join Prodigious?:Cause it sounds like fun a lot of my friends are in it~
Have you played with anyone else in the clan?:Ye Austin and Tiqtoc <3
If you got the Leader or Captain for this clan, what changes would you make to it? Thats a tough one let me think....... Make everyone treat each other with respect

AustinTheBK

Tribute
Reaction score
Application

Why do you want to join Prodigious?:Cause it sounds like fun a lot of my friends are in it~
If you got the Leader or Captain for this clan, what changes would you make to it? Thats a tough one let me think....... Make everyone treat each other with respect
Only recommended for trial... Just want him 2 get use to not screaming and doing annoying stuff. But overall he's pretty good at PVP

Frog

District 13
Reaction score
Application

Also, I feel ya mayne. ^ endthebean

TheRebirth

Spectator
Reaction score
Looks like it's time for me to resign from this clan, I probably won't be missed because all of you hate me. But the main reason I am leaving is because of the constant trash talking and getting DDoS'd before clan wars.
Well, time to give shout-outs :
Epic_Frog_Song Thanks for letting me in all your clans and giving me a chance even though you don't like me anymore, I have had alot of fun with you in the past but you've been really angry lately and it's kinda weird.
ThatCoolCucumber You've been a good friend but you are really by polar, you are mad at me like 50% of the time and the other 50% you're nice, Well, good look with your leading this clan hopefully you learn how to Lead.
gavinawesomeMCSG You are really bad at MineZ but we've had our ups and downs, Good luck playing with Peter in MineZ, I mean, you're gonna die.
Noob - you're really funny, But you're the weird.
michael harmon ur voice hurts my ears.
Dantelius Ur one of my best friends bbecause you actually know how to help somebody when you are in MineZ, Thanks for the memories, but we'll still play :).
That's basically it, If I forgot someone sorry. I hope you guys sometime in the future like me again.

Reaction score
Looks like it's time for me to resign from this clan, I probably won't be missed because all of you hate me. But the main reason I am leaving is because of the constant trash talking and getting DDoS'd before clan wars.
Well, time to give shout-outs :
Epic_Frog_Song Thanks for letting me in all your clans and giving me a chance even though you don't like me anymore, I have had alot of fun with you in the past but you've been really angry lately and it's kinda weird.
ThatCoolCucumber You've been a good friend but you are really by polar, you are mad at me like 50% of the time and the other 50% you're nice, Well, good look with your leading this clan hopefully you learn how to Lead.
gavinawesomeMCSG You are really bad at MineZ but we've had our ups and downs, Good luck playing with Peter in MineZ, I mean, you're gonna die.
Noob - you're really funny, But you're the weird.
michael harmon ur voice hurts my ears.
Dantelius Ur one of my best friends bbecause you actually know how to help somebody when you are in MineZ, Thanks for the memories, but we'll still play :).
That's basically it, If I forgot someone sorry. I hope you guys sometime in the future like me again.
lol I'm bipolar? Pretty sure your getting me conused with yourself... But see ya why do you make so many forum accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci