• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Problem with my monitor display.

Lazy_cracken

Tribute
Reaction score
Make sure to check you monitor settings using the menu button, normally found on the side or front.
Yes I have played around with these settings and nothing seems to fix it, I think the problem is specific to minecraft. I don't get it doing anything else on my PC. It's annoying the lines don't show up on screenshots or recording so I can't show them. They appear really bad when I'm recording though, they occur in 3rds of the monitor going horizontally.

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
Did you check all of your minecraft settings?

Denster91

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure what you're experiencing is known as screen tearing, which can occur on some monitors when the FPS that you're getting is higher than your monitors refresh rate. It's really kind of a hit or miss depending on your monitor, I've never experienced it myself. I think the best solution to this problem would be to either play with VSync on, or look around online to find a monitor that doesn't have the problem and buy it instead. Definitely try VSync first, and if you really feel like it isn't working out for you, then you might have to save up and try a different monitor.

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
Is it all of Minecraft or just MCGamer?

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
I'd recommend contacting the Mojang support email here: LINK .

ARB1T3R

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I had that problem and it went away when i upgraded my graphics card. Not sure if that was the actual fix but it worked. Maybe try a disk defragment?

Quisey21

Experienced
Reaction score
I had this problem when I first got my graphics card. It came overclocked but it was clocked too high and I had lines in my screen. Did you overclock your card or did it come overclocked?

SjsYeahKid

Platinum
Reaction score
Make sure that all of your cords are plugged in tightly and none are half out or loose.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci