• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Pro Tips, post here, and get tips from others!

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
Emmm... i am?! xD (btw, your pvp skills are good!)
Thanks, I don't think I've played with you though.Well, maybe a tad bit. It's annoying get mini "excited" for an reply when it's someone writing "kk" which isn't really helpful.

Nikitos08

Career
Reaction score
Thanks, I don't think I've played with you though.Well, maybe a tad bit. It's annoying get mini "excited" for an reply when it's someone writing "kk" which isn't really helpful.
Oh, im sorry then ;(

Fax

Career
Reaction score
If you encounter a hacker, which is going to happen. Approach them face on, don't try and strafe or anything. Once they're down low on health, flint and steel, bow them etc.

Nikitos08

Career
Reaction score
If you encounter a hacker, which is going to happen. Approach them face on, don't try and strafe or anything. Once they're down low on health, flint and steel, bow them etc.
Thx Fax, btw GG today ;)

BirdofPrey13

Tribute
Reaction score
Meh. One of my favorite ways of winning is by going to a chest route that branches out. It provides you w/ more options. Also, try to team BEFORE the matches. It reduces chances of backstabbers. I absolutly HATE people who have worse stuff than me and try to team. As if I wouldn't kill them...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci