• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Pro Tips, post here, and get tips from others!

Nikitos08

Career
Reaction score
Here are some pro tips from me, (even if im not a guy like Gravey4rd, that plays MCSG 24/7 lol).

TIPS:
#1. Never put your armor that you got from middle on, until you get a weapon.
#2. Always "Try" to kill a guy with better armor, you might probably win!
#3. Always watch where you go, there are a lot of traps on the Survival Games maps!!!
#4. Do not team with people you know nothing about.
#5. Stone Axe is still better than wooden sword!! ( That was a fact lol)

POST YOUR TIPS IN THE COMMENT SECTION DOWN BELLOW!!!! ↓↓↓↓↓

TaiserRY

Career
Reaction score
Here are some pro tips from me, (even if im not a guy like Gravey4rd, that plays MCSG 24/7 lol).

TIPS:
#1. Never put your armor that you got from middle on, until you get a weapon.
#2. Always "Try" to kill a guy with better armor, you might probably win!
#3. Always watch where you go, there are a lot of traps on the Survival Games maps!!!
#4. Do not team with people you know nothing about.
#5. Stone Axe is still better than wooden sword!! ( That was a fact lol)

POST YOUR TIPS IN THE COMMENT SECTION DOWN BELLOW!!!! ↓↓↓↓↓
stone axe is not better then a wood sword cause wood sword can block and be burnt to cook food.

DerpyDash11

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hello guys, I got a few tips.
1) Clean out your Inventory, If you stand out in the open people can strike just after you win a fight.
2) Be sneaky, make sure to take an opportunity, if and when you can.
3) Gain experience on other servers, against friends or just randoms. Your bow and sword skills will exceed!
4) Watch other You-Tubers for gameplay, you can pick things up on what they do! (I.E. Strafing around opponents)
(Some You-Tubers you can watch are : Me www.youtube.com/user/eposole , Bajan www.youtube.com/user/TheBajanCanadian Ninga www.youtube.com/user/NingaristicNinga)
I May add to this list :D
~See ya in game!

Nikitos08

Career
Reaction score
Hello guys, I got a few tips.
1) Clean out your Inventory, If you stand out in the open people can strike just after you win a fight.
2) Be sneaky, make sure to take an opportunity, if and when you can.
3) Gain experience on other servers, against friends or just randoms. Your bow and sword skills will exceed!
4) Watch other You-Tubers for gameplay, you can pick things up on what they do! (I.E. Strafing around opponents)
(Some You-Tubers you can watch are : Me www.youtube.com/user/eposole , Bajan www.youtube.com/user/TheBajanCanadian Ninga www.youtube.com/user/NingaristicNinga)
I May add to this list :D
~See ya in game!
Nice!

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Eh, most of these tips are basic.

I personally can't give out any tips, people refer to me as the best player in AU, I disagree. I am a Good player, I have no strategies of anything of the kind, I just rely on PvP skills.

When I was a noob, I seriously had about 1000 games played and roughly 100 wins, which is why my ratio is so bad. xD

But anyway, I searched these strategies forums thinking if I got tips from pros I might be better.

I was dead wrong, this is what made me a noob. I tried to hard using strategies which didn't suit me.

I only have one tip, and that's to be yourself, train at your own rate.

Vox

Career
Reaction score
You need to into more detail.

ScrewYouGumby2

Diamond
Reaction score
Stone axes provide more durability, but wooden swords can be used to block arrows and block hit. Typically durability doesn't matter in MCSG, unless you are fighting people who don't have better weapons for you once you kill them.

JokersMaze

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Fire is your best friend. People will complain that it's a cheap tactic, but flint and steel can let you easily kill someone with significantly better armor and weapons. Not only does it do damage, it blocks up your screen.

Reaction score
And it caues the user(s) set on fire to panic because they can't run away, they can't see everything they normally see, and they can't act as effective because of the damage caused by the fire. I normally keep around 8 flint and steel in my inventory, just in case I end up in a chase or in trouble. Especially if you sneek upon someone with better gear than you, but with less health, he is most likely going to run away if you strike him with your sword. Just set him on fire (it deals 3 hearts + he can't sprint), and kill him with your weapon. It is also effective if you don't want someone to come out of a house because they have good schtuff. Set the entrance on fire. c:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci