• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Primative - US Clan (Revamp / Restart)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dewaii

Spectator
Reaction score
Also I am 14 I am 100 pounds and I play Lacrosse, Football, Basketball, Soccer, and Tennis, even ask Hoodie and Brwne I am skinny. LOL kid just stop, I just want this clan to stop cheating, please stop taking off losses and putting up fake wins. I will get off if those rules are followed.
Lol they were much better than this Randy was clan and you're only 15-4 because you put false wins up and you face clans even fancier than yourselves. When u go against an actually good clan you get the smack
Sorry Biscuit just please get off our thread I don't run the thread Brwne does so I told him to put up loss just please leave.

Ginger we faced Pheonix I
Ohhh Dewaii is Xaviman lol
Lol XD took long enough how you figure it out?

Dewaii

Spectator
Reaction score
Also my sincere apologies for flaming.
Also my name is not based of Huraii I don't even know who he is also... My name was based of how I thought you pronounced a Chinese word in 6th grade

Chloro

Tribute
Reaction score
Name: Thomas
Ign: ZipToad
Wins: 5
Games Played: 12
Time Zone: Eastern
W / L Ratio: 5/12
Skype Name: {PRIVATE} I'll add you if I'm accepted.
Favorite Map: Alaskin Village
PvP Strengths: Bow, fishing rod, and flint & steel.
PvP Weaknesses: Close combat, water battles, and battles on mountains.
Past Clans Include: None
Why do you want to join: I know I don't meet the requirements, but it's due to this being a new account. My old account I'd rather not say, plus it has bad stats because I started as a bad player. I also know _Aaronnn, Dewaii and ItzBlockyYT. I want to join because this seems like a really good clan, and I'd like my starting experience in a clan to be a good one, and I hope to help with clan battles. :)

Reaction score
Name: Joel
Ign: xXStormCreeperXx
Wins: 510+a alt
Games Played:5k+ stats reset ratio is 5/15
Time Zone:CDT
W / L Ratio: 1/3
Skype Name:xxstormcreeperxx
Favorite Map: Sg4, Vallyside, Alaskan, Holiday
PvP Strengths: fns bow, crits, strafe
PvP Weaknesses: hackers and teams of 4
Past Clans Include: #Transfer
Why do you want to join: Because i want to try something new and I miss brwne and BLUEEEHOODIE

Dewaii

Spectator
Reaction score
Name: Joel
Ign: xXStormCreeperXx
Wins: 510+a alt
Games Played:5k+ stats reset ratio is 5/15
Time Zone:CDT
W / L Ratio: 1/3
Skype Name:xxstormcreeperxx
Favorite Map: Sg4, Vallyside, Alaskan, Holiday
PvP Strengths: fns bow, crits, strafe
PvP Weaknesses: hackers and teams of 4
Past Clans Include: #Transfer
Why do you want to join: Because i want to try something new and I miss brwne and BLUEEEHOODIE
Skrub jk bae <3 I am xavi I was Officer in Omega! Bae accept him guys

Vancee

Platinum
Reaction score
Before you read my application, I would just like to say I would really like to be in this clan and I am underestimated, and better than my stats.

Name: Jason
Ign: TheVanceMan9000
Wins: 131
Games Played: 2293
Time Zone: EST
W / L Ratio: 1/17 (I know my stats are bad, but I basically learned how to play 800 games winning about 10 of them)
Skype Name: jasonvance10
Favorite Map: SG4 (Got a really good route no-one knows about)
PvP Strengths: Block-Hitting, Getting Combos, Fishing Rod, FNS placement, Bow When I'm Warmed Up
PvP Weaknesses: Bow When I'm Not Warmed Up, Water Battles When They Rod Spam, Stacked Team of 3+, Hackers, People With 2 Ping xD
Past Clans Include: #Kryptonity, (Disbanded) Saturation, (Disbanded) and SavoryUS (Disbanded) I get bad luck with clans disbanding xD
Why do you want to join: I think that this clan will be a perfect opportunity to meet new people, play MCSG, and have fun! Also, my two old clan were my first clans and it was extremely fun. It was so awesome to meet new, amazing, skillful players. I feel like this clan will be good to do that all again. :)

Dewaii

Spectator
Reaction score
Before you read my application, I would just like to say I would really like to be in this clan and I am underestimated, and better than my stats.

W / L Ratio: 1/17 (I know my stats are bad, but I basically learned how to play 800 games winning about 10 of them)
PvP Strengths: Block-Hitting, Getting Combos, Fishing Rod, FNS placement, Bow When I'm Warmed Up
PvP Weaknesses: Bow When I'm Not Warmed Up, Water Battles When They Rod Spam, Stacked Team of 3+, Hackers, People With 2 Ping xD
Past Clans Include: #Kryptonity, (Disbanded) Saturation, (Disbanded) and SavoryUS (Disbanded) I get bad luck with clans disbanding xD
Why do you want to join: I think that this clan will be a perfect opportunity to meet new people, play MCSG, and have fun! Also, my two old clan were my first clans and it was extremely fun. It was so awesome to meet new, amazing, skillful players. I feel like this clan will be good to do that all again. :)
Accept him he is god

Forbidix1

Diamond
Reaction score

Recommended

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci