• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Primative - US Clan (Revamp / Restart)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsBiscuit

Platinum
Reaction score
Do you not know how to read, I said we may not win gtfo our thread before we get a mod
Dude let me tell you something, what you said didn't make sense, also all everyone wants is for you to take off the win against Surge, that's all, and everything will be over, because you guys are cheating. Do that one thing and I will be gone, deal. Surge never battled you guys -_-

Forbidix1

Diamond
Reaction score
Dude let me tell you something, what you said didn't make sense, also all everyone wants is for you to take off the win against Surge, that's all, and everything will be over, because you guys are cheating.
Dude do u look on the thread all day because I just posted that :/

Forbidix1

Diamond
Reaction score
Dude let me tell you something, what you said didn't make sense, also all everyone wants is for you to take off the win against Surge, that's all, and everything will be over, because you guys are cheating. Do that one thing and I will be gone, deal. Surge never battled you guys -_-
Y didn't u just say that in the first place instead of causing a bunch of flame

ItsBiscuit

Platinum
Reaction score
So can you take down the win because they never battled you guys, please take off the win and I will stop, because I can get a mod to blacklist this clan because you guys are cheating trust me, I know a lot of mods better than you do. Please take down the win before mods will make you. If you do that I will be gone.

ItsBiscuit

Platinum
Reaction score
Y didn't u just say that in the first place instead of causing a bunch of flame
Well I did, but Dewaii and your owners said no.
So tell your owners to take it down, ok, and if they don't mods will take action.
Ok I am done, next time I come on here I better see no Surge battle.

Forbidix1

Diamond
Reaction score
Well I did, but Dewaii and your owners said no.
So tell your owners to take it down, ok, and if they don't mods will take action.
Ok I am done, next time I come on here I better see no Surge battle.
I don't have the power so u have to talk to an owner

Primative

Tribute
Reaction score
Can we please keep it friendly in here? I don't want to cause flame ;-;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members