• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Prehistoric AU MCSG Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pandah

Diamond
Reaction score

IGN: xSwagBear
Wins: 1052/3745
Skype Name: ThunderBuddy2430 c;
Strengths: Rod and Sword, Flint And Steel
Weaknesses (Don’t say hackers): Bow, teams larger then 3
Why would you like to join: Because this clan has beast players, and Dan has to teach me how to play monopoly c;
Why should we accept you: Because Swag Yolo, I love you Dan <3
Do you think you will fit in with the clan: Give it a shot, aye? c; For me <3
Denied. You did not fill out the age section of the application and i know that you do not meet it. You also do not have good relations with members of this clan.

Noah|Quno23

Survivor
Reaction score

IGN:quno23
Wins:189
Skype Name:quno23
Strengths:Bow rod F&S and melee
Weaknesses (Don’t say hackers): Teams of 4 and water fights (sometimes)
Why would you like to join:I want to join the clan because i want to get as good as you guys and learn
Why should we accept you:Because i am nice and would be willing to help get people wins.
Do you think you will fit in with the clan:Because i am nice :) and you guys are awesome like me :p

Pandah

Diamond
Reaction score

IGN:quno23
Wins:189
Skype Name:quno23
Strengths:Bow rod F&S and melee
Weaknesses (Don’t say hackers): Teams of 4 and water fights (sometimes)
Why would you like to join:I want to join the clan because i want to get as good as you guys and learn
Why should we accept you:Because i am nice and would be willing to help get people wins.
Do you think you will fit in with the clan:Because i am nice :) and you guys are awesome like me :p
Declined. You do not meet the win requirement.

DinoMcsg

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey guys just as a friendly reminder please don't bother applying if you don't reach the win requirement, we will only accept you if you are good friends and we know that you're skillful if you don't reach the requirement <3

branone

Career
Reaction score
IGN: Branone
Wins: 634
Skype Name: [brandon.hillman2]
Strengths: Bow and Fishing Rod would be what I'm strongest in (however there is still much for me to improve on).
Weaknesses (Don’t say hackers):
Teams are definitely something I have trouble overcoming.
Why would you like to join: I feel this clan has great potential and hopefully I can contribute to this and help it grow.
Why should we accept you: I easily follow instructions (which could be applied to clan battles and/or scrim's), I also want to take the opportunity at this point as I feel this clan will grow to be very successful and may be able to compete with the other high-tier clans.
Do you think you will fit in with the clan: Possibly, I find I get along with the clan members but also know how to take the clan seriously when appropriate.

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: Branone
Wins: 634
Skype Name: [brandon.hillman2]
Strengths: Bow and Fishing Rod would be what I'm strongest in (however there is still much for me to improve on).
Weaknesses (Don’t say hackers): Teams are definitely something I have trouble overcoming.
Why would you like to join: I feel this clan has great potential and hopefully I can contribute to this and help it grow.
Why should we accept you: I easily follow instructions (which could be applied to clan battles and/or scrim's), I also want to take the opportunity at this point as I feel this clan will grow to be very successful and may be able to compete with the other high-tier clans.
Do you think you will fit in with the clan: Possibly, I find I get along with the clan members but also know how to take the clan seriously when appropriate.
nub, gl xoxo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci