• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Post Pokemon X and Y Friend Codes HERE! (aka want good Pokemon in FS?)

JWingWangWong

Experienced
Reaction score
This thread will never be forgotten btw. I check on it to see if anything is new. BTW did you guys hear that DS (NOT 3DS) and Wii (NOT Wii U) games will not be supported with online in a few months?

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
Does anyone play Pokemon X and Y or did you all peace out since the post game has nothing to do in it?
I ocassionally play, but definietly not as much as I used to. I wish the post game had more in it.
Hey, just remembered,we still have a pending battle! :p

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
If you people think that the game is over after Elite Four, then start breeding, either for yourself or for friends. Breeding in Pokémon X and Y is like playing a whole new game, and hatching the perfect Pokémon always puts a smile on my face. I get payed by my friends to breed the perfect online- Pokémons for them, and I can tell you that breeding is fun as hell, whether you use your hatchlings competitively or not.

A Pokémon game is never over.

le quack

Platinum
Reaction score
FC: 5086-2850-1404
Name: Quackeryy

I mostly want Keith to add me need some pokemen

Or if you have the froakie evolution guy (not greninja)

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci