• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Post Pokemon X and Y Friend Codes HERE! (aka want good Pokemon in FS?)

Fireworks

Platinum
Reaction score
Edit:
Friend Code: 1263-7116-6987
My Pokemon: Ferroseed, Methang, and Don't remember xD
You've been added.
FC: 2809-8682-7066
I don't have the best Friend Safari, but if you need any pokemon at all, let me know. (Basiclly got everything besides legendaries and a couple random ones. :p )

JWingWangWong

Experienced
Reaction score
So I've heard PokeBank is out or something so a lot of Pokemon teams will be different. Also if anyone is not on the list please quote this message and post your FC so I can add you to the list.

Edit: only out in Japan.

Last edited:

Ali

Mockingjay
Reaction score
So I've heard PokeBank is out or something so a lot of Pokemon teams will be different. Also if anyone is not on the list please quote this message and post your FC so I can add you to the list.

Edit: only out in Japan.
Pokebank is coming on February 19.

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Before this thread is forgotten about, would anyone mind exchanging their FC with me? I will add whoever wants to be added, I don't mind who as of now because I have three friends at the moment.

My code is 1993-8856-2224, and I will gladly add you as a friend if you just quote this and paste in your FC. The type of Pokés you will find in my Safari Zone is ice, I have forgotten which ones specifically.

Yes, I am begging for FCs.

Last edited:

Fireworks

Platinum
Reaction score
Before this thread is forgotten about, would anyone mind exchanging their FC with me? I will add whoever wants to be added, I don't mind who as of now because I have three friends at the moment.

My code is 1993-8856-2224, and I will gladly add you as a friend if you just quote this and paste in your FC. The type of Pokés you will find in my Safari Zone is ice, I have forgotten which ones specifically.

Yes, I am begging for FCs.
I've added you, go ahead and add me back: 2809-8682-7066

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci