• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Por Que No Los Dos?

Should Plantations have 2 corns or 1 corn?

• 2 corns of 12

Votes: 17 68.0%
  • 1 corn of 24

Votes: 8 32.0%

• Total voters

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score

Hello everybody! If you know me, then you know I own the upcoming build team, Kithex. Recently Springfield SG had been accepted onto the network, I've joined a few games to find it getting a whopping 60 votes at one point. This makes me extremely proud of myself and my team. Which brings me to my next point, porque no los dos? (Why not both?).

Kithex's latest map features a corn that isn't in the centre of the map, however we ended up making two corns. So we had the trouble of deciding which one of the corns did we want to expand into a 24 corn, but then we had a thought. "How many maps actually have dual corns?". None.

So why don't we have both the corns? Our map is designed with two corns of 12 which has the same amount of chests around then, meaning no matter where you spawn, it's fair. So beautiful community, what are your thoughts on having 2 corns? Bare in mind that these corns are interactive corns that will change at night making it risky to take the sponsor's loot!

Last edited by a moderator:

YourAverageTiger

i control this entire operation
Reaction score
I think that 2 corns will make for a very different yet fascinating experience, therefore, I side with the idea of 2 cornucopias.

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
Remember, that Fallen empire had two corns. It was an extremely pretty map, but because they wanted to make sure there was enough room for both corns, they made the map a wee bit too large. Please don't make the same mistake.

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
Remember, that Fallen empire had two corns. It was an extremely pretty map, but because they wanted to make sure there was enough room for both corns, they made the map a wee bit too large. Please don't make the same mistake.
The map is the same size as any other map, a mere 250 block radius. And the space between the corns and the dome are equal.

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
I always loved the idea since first seeing the map the first time I was in Kithex. Personally, I feel it changes things up in a positive way, so I love it.

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
Anything that spices up the servers and games would be really cool! I'm on board.

4non

Platinum
Reaction score
This seems like an amazing idea.
MCSG hasn't had something unique happen to it in a while.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci