• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Pokemon X & Y - Discussion

X or Y

• X

Votes: 15 53.6%
  • Y

Votes: 16 57.1%

• Total voters

Fnnythe3hd

Platinum
Reaction score
I love everything... Except for the roller skates. WHY CAN'T I TAKE THOSE THINGS OFF?!?

Flyer

Roll Tide
Reaction score
I'm going to be getting X hopefully later today, can't wait! :3 Choosing Fennekin as my starter because IT'S A FREACKING FOX POKEMON!!

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
When I get a 2ds, I'm going to do what I usually do, buy both games, and trasfer all of my good stuff into one game (the reason my Pokemon pearl is completely worthless).

jonnysurvives

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Like i said on my wall... whose better Roselia or Helioptile. In other words Grass/Poison v Electric.. who will help me out more? O_O
Helioptile *Normal Electric. They are both pretty much equally good, Helioptile 4x weak against fighting and 2x weak against ground. Roselia 4x weak against bug and 2x weak against fire and flying, I may be missing something, but if I were you, I would go with Helioptile because there are not many Electric Pokemon in X and Y in the Wild and it is a new Pokemon and looks cooler :D Hope this helped :p
Helioptile is only 2x weak to fighting and Roselia takes neutral damage from bug moves and 2x from psychic moves, js. Typing isn't the only thing you should base your decision on though. Assuming you have a shiny stone and sun stone to evolve them both, their stats will end up very similar, so I'd go with Helioptile, just because it's more fun to try out the new 'mons.

#TeamChespin

ThePikachuPro

Career
Reaction score
****New Topic****

Pokemon bank
Do you like the implementation of having 3000 pokemon storage, for 5 USD a year?

Brandon6895

Platinum
Reaction score
****New Topic****

Pokemon bank
Do you like the implementation of having 3000 pokemon storage, for 5 USD a year?
It would be kind of cool since it can Organize pokemon in specific boxes based on their types. Also you can merge it with another copy of Pokemon X or Y, so if you have both you can put them all in the Pokemon bank together which is kind of cool. I think it is worth the 5 bucks a year if you have both Pokemon X and Y.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci