• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Pokemon X & Y - Discussion

X or Y

• X

Votes: 15 53.6%
  • Y

Votes: 16 57.1%

• Total voters

pepsizPower

District 13
Reaction score
Like i said on my wall... whose better Roselia or Helioptile. In other words Grass/Poison v Electric.. who will help me out more? O_O

Brandon6895

Platinum
Reaction score
Like i said on my wall... whose better Roselia or Helioptile. In other words Grass/Poison v Electric.. who will help me out more? O_O
Helioptile *Normal Electric. They are both pretty much equally good, Helioptile 4x weak against fighting and 2x weak against ground. Roselia 4x weak against bug and 2x weak against fire and flying, I may be missing something, but if I were you, I would go with Helioptile because there are not many Electric Pokemon in X and Y in the Wild and it is a new Pokemon and looks cooler :D Hope this helped :p

Reaction score
I WANT IT! I want to dish out like 300$ for a 3ds XL, Y, and a few other games (Maybe Ocarina of time 3D and Fire Emblem). But as soon as I mention it to my mom she says that I can't get it because she wants to buy me that for my birthday/Christmas. I should probably be glad I don't need to spend 300 bucks, but right now I'm just annoyed. THE GAMES LOOK TOO GOOD.

I really love how original the typing for the final starter-evo's are. Grass-fighting, Psychic-Fire and Water-Dark, we've never had a psychic or dark starter before.
They did add the least amount of Pokémon to date, but they added exactly 69 so that made me laugh enough to accept it. Either way, all the new designs are great, with some very original typing, as well as some good variations on old roster clichés (i.e. Our generic early game bird now evolves into a fire-flying type.)

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
depen
Depends on your current team. As i do not currently know how good Helioptile's or its evolution's stats are, i cant particularly recommend him. Roselia can be an extreme beast if you use it correctly, but i would go for whichever one your gut tells you to get.

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I bought the game.....i go home turn on my 3ds and it is broken. Literally the worst luck in the entire world. It literally broke.....i hadnt used it in a while so i guess it had bee broken for a while. Now the money that i was saving for Diamond Donor goes to my new 3ds fund. IM AM SO UNLUCKY!!!

Anyways, what starter are you guys going to get?? I personally think that Chespin is a complete beast. I dont really like Quilladin, its evolution, too much but whatever. Its final evolution is Chesnaught which is AWESOME!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci