• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Please don't make this a thing.

Tacoface1234

District 13
Reaction score
and before that it wasnt really known
That's not quite true. Most of our playerbase did not come from bajan. It came from the hunger games property itself, especially the hype for the movie. I'd say that's what really caused us to blow up around April. We got a lot of players from bajan, but not the majority.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I actually thought of a way I'd like TNT. If it was placed like in vanilla, and you could place string to make tripwire traps, that would be really neat, especially on urban maps.

cscoop

Platinum
Reaction score
I actually thought of a way I'd like TNT. If it was placed like in vanilla, and you could place string to make tripwire traps, that would be really neat, especially on urban maps.
Be a big waste of time to bring someone down 1/2 a heart..

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I want you to testify again. Tell us about these Crafting tables and TNT blocks.
The crafting tables, as far as I am aware, are not in Hive crates or Fridge chests, and even though TNT blocks can be obtained on the Hive, there are no copyright laws saying that ONLY the Hive can implement them.
TAKE THAT!
(may as well go all the way with the Ace Attorney theme :p)

Last edited:

Assasinator25

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The crafting tables, as far as I am aware, are not in Hive crates or Fridge chests, and even though TNT blocks can be obtained on the Hive, there are no copyright laws saying that ONLY the Hive can implement them.
TAKE THAT!
What if i told you there is

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
When you added Crafting Table, and TNT, you became The Hive/The Fridge. WE are MCSG, not The Hive/The Fridge. We are our own unique server set, to not go 'With The Flow', please don't add this:

MCSG is now known as those servers where you get nice loot of chests and they arent boxes like the hive, you can have routes on your fav maps and play with your mates, before it was known as, "omfg bejna's servers yaya" and before that it wasnt really known, please dont change this, I will complain all day every day to people and you will wish you were dead. Yup
Think we are copying the Hive?
1:30-1:42

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci