• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Please don't make this a thing.

Screwster

Survivor
Reaction score
When you added Crafting Table, and TNT, you became The Hive/The Fridge. WE are MCSG, not The Hive/The Fridge. We are our own unique server set, to not go 'With The Flow', please don't add this:

MCSG is now known as those servers where you get nice loot of chests and they arent boxes like the hive, you can have routes on your fav maps and play with your mates, before it was known as, "omfg bejna's servers yaya" and before that it wasnt really known, please dont change this, I will complain all day every day to people and you will wish you were dead. Yup

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Wrong.
This is how MCSG chests were back in the beta days.
We are NOT copying the Hive and the Fridge. They got their chest ideas from US.

Notice the site's URL. There's a word in there. A very important one, and many players have forgotten or never payed attention to it in the first place.
Survival.
By reverting to the V1 chests, we bring back the survival aspect which was so severely lacking in our servers. You actually have to put EFFORT into winning. You need to find the most efficient chest routes.
The thing I hated about the V2 chests is that a player could mindlessly wander around the map, and STILL end up in the deathmatch with a diamond sword, full iron armour, golden apples and about twenty flint and steel's.

Last edited:

Screwster

Survivor
Reaction score
My point remains valid: Don't you ever change without a thread by me saying how much I love it ok?

xD

Virtual

District 13
Reaction score
I personally like the new addition.

This is about the crafting tables FYI.

People are saying it ruins the hotspots. Yes, in a way, it does. But there's only like 1 or 2 tier 3's per map. (I think) Sometimes, it won't even spawn a crafting table. What if there was a team at corn? You didn't know where other crafting tables were? That crafting bench could may of well save your life from time to time.

I think it's just a matter of getting used to it. Once you get used to it, you might just like it.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I personally like the new addition.
This is about the crafting tables FYI.
People are saying it ruins the hotspots. Yes, in a way, it does. But there's only like 1 or 2 tier 3's per map. (I think) Sometimes, it won't even spawn a crafting table. What if there was a team at corn? You didn't know where other crafting tables were? That crafting bench could may of well save your life from time to time.

I think it's just a matter of getting used to it. Once you get used to it, you might just like it.
Sure, it helps you; but that's what I don't like about it. If you got lucky to find a T3 you get a lucky out to not have to face a team, and so does anyone else that finds the table. It makes the game less interesting.

_MK_

Career
Reaction score
When you added Crafting Table, and TNT, you became The Hive/The Fridge. WE are MCSG, not The Hive/The Fridge. We are our own unique server set, to not go 'With The Flow', please don't add this:

MCSG is now known as those servers where you get nice loot of chests and they arent boxes like the hive, you can have routes on your fav maps and play with your mates, before it was known as, "omfg bejna's servers yaya" and before that it wasnt really known, please dont change this, I will complain all day every day to people and you will wish you were dead. Yup
I just like the 'vanilla feel of mcsg' the fridge/hive have special plugins that make them, well, not fun.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci