• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Platinum Donor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ava

Administrator
Reaction score
As another example, people who attended the Minecon 2013 meetup (and there was a LOT of people) all got free diamond donor. It's our way to thank the people who are able to come to meetups for taking the time out of their day to come meet part of the community in person.

Yeah but this isnt diamond donor or a give away.... they litterally did nothing for this donor which is probably going to be 100+ dollars which is bs, how much discount do dia donors get?
As far as I'm aware, there's a sort of "diamond upgrade" plan where current diamond donors will be able to pay the difference between diamond and platinum, instead of paying full price for platinum.

Either way, there's no point in causing a fuss over this. After all, as I said, some people did travel hours to come to the meetup, and it's only right that they be compensated for their time.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I am just going to say, why are people complaining about something I did to give these amazing people who took the time out of their day to meet us by giving them our "secret" rank for testing. I mean seriously, are people just jealous or they just don't understand that it's my choice? This rank will be announced and details will be release shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci