• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Phoenix EU

Rhinoviru5

Diamond
Reaction score
You know what I find strange? you guys are allowed to keep all of your clan battle history after a name change, but when nuggetz turned into #synergy we didnt get to keep ours. Instead ppl told me off for it including darkrai202 and a mod removed them.

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
You know what I find strange? you guys are allowed to keep all of your clan battle history after a name change, but when nuggetz turned into #synergy we didnt get to keep ours. Instead ppl told me off for it including darkrai202 and a mod removed them.
Read the earlier pages, and you will know why

GetGG10DM9

Spectator
Reaction score
This has been explained, if u wanna bring this up again, u better back up b5 u get smacked up famalam

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
NuggetZ disbanded and you created a clan called Synergy.

TeamSypher merged with Phoenix.

I'd quote the meaning of merge but I'm on my phone but I'm sure you know that means. Please get off this thread if you have nothing other than that to say, as it has been explained.

GetGG10DM9

Spectator
Reaction score
NuggetZ disbanded and you created a clan called Synergy.

TeamSypher merged with Phoenix.

I'd quote the meaning of merge but I'm on my phone but I'm sure you know that means. Please get off this thread if you have nothing other than that to say, as it has been explained.
- combine or cause to combine to form a single entity.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci