• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Phoenix EU

Domilz

Career
Reaction score
shouldn't the clan war stats be different, there Team Sypher stats, and this is Phoenix?
As they said earlier, this is only a name change not a new clan. I think a lot of people would start to flame if it was a new clan because they would just say "It's the same clan but diffrent name, you only wanted to remove your losses. Scrubs." I think this way was a lot better than doing a new clan.

Fisheer

Career
Reaction score
As they said earlier, this is only a name change not a new clan. I think a lot of people would start to flame if it was a new clan because they would just say "It's the same clan but diffrent name, you only wanted to remove your losses. Scrubs." I think this way was a lot better than doing a new clan.
so, what you're saying Kall. Rebels is practically a bit of The Legends. Rebels should add clan wars that The Legends won?

Domilz

Career
Reaction score
so, what you're saying Kall. Rebels is practically a bit of The Legends. Rebels should add clan wars that The Legends won?
But when I started Team Metro, we had no staff member in the clan. It was just before later that we started getting staff members from Legends + I don't think everyone of the staff team in Legends would be happy with us taking the wins from there. This clan has the same Leaders, staffs and members just like it was when I grouped together with PhiIIy and Rebels, I took the wins from Metro to Rebels because it was the same Members in Metro that joined Rebels. There is basically no diffrence in how Sypher acted than how I acted with Metro turning into Rebels.

Last edited:

iTzSlash3rHD

Platinum
Reaction score
But when I started Team Metro, we had no staff member in the clan. It was just before later that we started getting staff members from Legends + I don't think everyone of the staff team in Legends would be happy with us taking the wins from there. This clan has the same Leaders, staffs and members just like it was when I grouped together with PhiIIy and Rebels, I took the wins from Metro to Rebels because it was the same Members in Metro that joined Rebels. There is basically no diffrence in how Sypher acted than how I acted with Metro turning into Rebels.
Exactly

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci