• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Phoenix - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floodplain

Experienced
Reaction score
Calm yourself, Im just really bored :/ I have nothing better to do then sit here and wait for a reply xD
By spamming this thread you're just gonna make your chances lower, you just triple posted back there, there's something called the edit button. Don't be rude on this thread otherwise you're gonna start a flame. FYI it's highly unlikely Phoenix will move to CA, especially with a leader like you, I suggest starting you're own clan and good luck.

Captainrockon

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
By spamming this thread you're just gonna make your chances lower, you just triple posted back there, there's something called the edit button. Don't be rude on this thread otherwise you're gonna start a flame. FYI it's highly unlikely Phoenix will move to CA, especially with a leader like you, I suggest starting you're own clan and good luck.
so true xD.

IxLegendz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I was only wondering if i could make a Ca version not take any of the au players sorry :(

Floodplain

Experienced
Reaction score
I was only wondering if i could make a Ca version not take any of the au players sorry :(
I'm just saying, making a CA version would probably make Phoenix look bad with the standards it would have, you don't even have 100 wins.

IxLegendz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm just saying, making a CA version would probably make Phoenix look bad with the standards it would have, you don't even have 100 wins.
gee im sorry i didint mean to be stupid, i know i just wanted to make a good clan, i thought phoenix was a cool name i just wanted to see clearly im stupid :( :/

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
gee im sorry i didint mean to be stupid, i know i just wanted to make a good clan, i thought phoenix was a cool name i just wanted to see clearly im stupid :( :/
No, I'm sorry. But when it previously happened it didn't work out.

IxLegendz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
No, I'm sorry. But when it previously happened it didn't work out.
Thanks Billa, I wasnt good enough for this Pheonix team so that was part of the reason i wanted to make my own Sorry CaptainRockOn and Flood for making u guys mad :/

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Actually, until my application is looked at I'm technically still allowed to be leader. c:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci