• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Phoenix - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floodplain

Experienced
Reaction score
This clan is going through some changes, as soon as the lag is gone I'll be back to rejoin.. :D

Buffalo4lyf

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: Artistic_Buffalo
Wins: 141
Donator: Yes
Way of communication: Skype/ TS
Skype/TS name: luke.douglas13
Self Rating at MCSG (1-10) 7
Strength: Flint and Steels, Fishing Rods, swords
Weaknesses: Being Fishing Rodded, water chases
You a cool buffalo? Yes

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
I saw some of you guys playing on the AS, you should open the clan to the public there as well.
I was playing on there with a clan member before because The amount of ram put to these servers could not handle 25 more servers with so many save files. Sadly for us the ram was taken from the AU servers which makes it extremely laggy to the point where you can't even get teleported to the map, AS hasn't been so bad so a couple of us have been playing on there but it doesn't change it from being an AU clan. when this pmc stuff is over AU will be back to normal.

Gustav Mahikano

Diamond
Reaction score
I saw some of you guys playing on the AS, you should open the clan to the public there as well.
The Au servers are just really poopy at the moment. Every game I get in ends up having multiple freezes for extended periods of time whilst players can literally do nothing and destroy as many blocks as possible, before they get lagged back to where they were before the freeze. It's really bad.

YoungWolfyy_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Thats harsh :\ Cant wait for the AU to be back, might wanna play there some time.

IxLegendz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Accepted! Rank member
Darkrai I have recently been unhappy with my poptarts clan and i pretty sure its all done so i was wondering can i please start a CA Phoenix our will you not allow it? <3 I love you dark we will be the Best CA Clan and that name is just sexay do i haves permission?

Damoisawesome

Diamond
Reaction score
Darkrai I have recently been unhappy with my poptarts clan and i pretty sure its all done so i was wondering can i please start a CA Phoenix our will you not allow it? <3 I love you dark we will be the Best CA Clan and that name is just sexay do i haves permission?
Darkrai is not the leader of Phoenix anymore Billa is.

IxLegendz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Um, you have know right to post on this thread, it doesn't concern you.
Billa, as i said b4 xD, I was wondering if I could start a new CA version for us ca players that cant hit any bars in the AU servers Id really like to do this but I can not start a thread without your permission. Please take this into considerartion id really like to have a Ca/Us which ever one is better. Thanks <3

IxLegendz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Billa, can I please I fan i FAN! jk but for real can I start a CA version of the Phoenix ploxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci