• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Petition to remove NCP on Kit-PvP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saza

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Do you remember a while back, I think it was still v1 where there was that NCP and you couldn't hit your opponent at all? That is the type of NCP we are dealing with. Its slightly different though, you freeze up every 2-3 seconds for about 2-3 seconds. It is worth removing and dealing with the hackers.
Oh, that was awful.
#RemoveNCPOnKitPvP

That first sentence sold it for me xD

Dave

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
NCP will not be removed and it was the same as sg i have said that 3 times

TylerthePandaHD

Platinum
Reaction score
I thought MCSG was supposed to be about listening to the communities ideas? Not to instantly shut them down.

If around 60 people have already agreed within a day, it's nothing to quickly dismiss..
I'm likin this guy.. He speaks the truth!

Dave

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
if you dident notice i have talked about it in this thread and even lessened it a bit you saying that i dident listen is to be honest insulting

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
if you dident notice i have talked about it in this thread and even lessened it a bit you saying that i dident listen is to be honest insulting
I never said you didn't listen. You just gave many people the opinion that 'Sorry, this is a bad opinion. I make the rules you listen to me.' Meaning that 61 other people and their opinions do not mean anything.

Brandon6895

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't think there should be no NCP, if you remember being on the day KitPvP came out, there were fly hackers, jump hackers, forcefielders, regen hackers, everywhere. I think NCP should be cut back a little bit, so there will still be less hackers, and pvp will be better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci