• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Petition to remove NCP on Kit-PvP

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
See? Petitions work wonders when we use them appropriately. :D

This seems positively perkalicious! Sign me up!

rexxyy

Diamond
Reaction score
I added another little petition thing, and it's for the people who do want NCP(The one that does not let you get combos). I want to see the ratio between people who do and don't. If you don't just say no or something like that and I'll add you to the list.

Last edited:

rexxyy

Diamond
Reaction score
i dident do it because its a partition ive been meaning to do it but anyway i have altered the ncp the best i can until it goes full 1.7 the hitting thing should be fixed and the rubber banding should be less but not completely gone.
Thank you so much! :D

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
Since when was there NCP? Last time I played I was wrecking kids in 1 by 1, combo after combo. After like 20 hackusations I left, but since when? : s

ScrewYouGumby2

Diamond
Reaction score
The NCP is good because it is the same type used in MCSG. It is one of the best features to have on the pvp server in my opinion.
The entire intention of NCP on KitPvp is to practice for Survival games.... ;p
The NCP on the kitpvp server is quite a bit different, I'm surprised that both of you would say this.

The hackers though, there are so many on without the NCP.

Saza

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The NCP on the kitpvp server is quite a bit different, I'm surprised that both of you would say this.

The hackers though, there are so many on without the NCP.
Sorry, I don't play Kitpvp.
I was told that it was the same NCP. If not, then I'd suggest that they put their version of NCP in there. I still don't think they should remove NCP.

BetaPuffle

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I don't want it happening because ya know I hate hackers flying about

ScrewYouGumby2

Diamond
Reaction score
Sorry, I don't play Kitpvp.
I was told that it was the same NCP. If not, then I'd suggest that they put their version of NCP in there. I still don't think they should remove NCP.
Do you remember a while back, I think it was still v1 where there was that NCP and you couldn't hit your opponent at all? That is the type of NCP we are dealing with. Its slightly different though, you freeze up every 2-3 seconds for about 2-3 seconds. It is worth removing and dealing with the hackers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci