• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Petition to merge Sixzopvp and MCSG.

Do you support this merge?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
This is a great idea, but if i am not mistaken, I thought that the server was exclusive to the top 20,000 on the leader boards. Doesn't this mean that some McGamers will be unable to play on the Sixzopvp server. I vote yes anyways because I think it will, as you said, benefit both servers.
No, it's just exclusive to MCSG players. All MCSG players. Unless I've been horribly mistaken.

Inf3rno3901

Spectator
Reaction score
Okay thanks for the info. I have no clue where I heard that, but I thought I heard it somewhere. Forget about what I said.

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
I though of this, but I didn't though I could get approved. I love PVPing at Sixzo's server, yet the only thing is that it's without a lot of people! If it got added to mcsg's community, it would be favorable in both ways. Hope this actually happens,a and lets see how everything goes.

Yomega

Career
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that this would be up to SixZo and Chad, and the community can't really decide on it for them.
There has been a conversation on the matter with SixZo, and I made this to bring it to Chad's attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci