• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Petition to merge Sixzopvp and MCSG.

Do you support this merge?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yomega

Career
Reaction score
Well, as the title says, this is a petition to merge the servers sixzopvp and MCSG. As you may know, sixzopvp is a pvp server created by @SixZoSeven that is already exclusive to MCSG players and allows them to practice their PvP skills in organized 1v1s. Also as you may have heard, sixzopvp has run into lack of donation troubles and will go offline in a matter of days if it is not helped. Lets run over the pros for both communities of this merge.

How will this merge benefit the Sixzopvp server?
As I said before, sixzopvp has run into some money troubles and MCSG has more than enough donations to help keep the server alive and well. The merge will also allow Sixzopvp to gain more people on the server, as it will be more well known.

How will this merge benefit the MCSG community?
The merge will benefit the MCSG community by giving more MCSG players a place to practice and hone their pvp skills, making them more thoroughly enjoy the MCSG experience, also making them more likely to donate to the McGamer network.

I sincerely hope all of you Senior Staff out there will take this merge into deeper consideration. Show your support for this merge below.

Saza

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yes! I think this would be a great idea.

Exodus

Diamond
Reaction score
Because MCswish isn't about to die a horrible death due to lack of money
They now have a US side, and I think that US mcswish is better then sixzopvp

Also if its about to die a horrible death let it die... why should we save something just because its about to die.

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Why not MCswish?
They now have a US side, and I think that US mcswish is better then sixzopvp

Also if its about to die a horrible death let it die... why should we save something just because its about to die.
Don't go off- topic. Yomega is asking for thoughts and opinions considering a merge of two servers, and then you two feel the need to start a whole new discussion about another server. You can have your opinions on "what server is the best", but have it somewhere else.

Inf3rno3901

Spectator
Reaction score
This is a great idea, but if i am not mistaken, I thought that the server was exclusive to the top 20,000 on the leader boards. Doesn't this mean that some McGamers will be unable to play on the Sixzopvp server. I vote yes anyways because I think it will, as you said, benefit both servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci