• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Petition to Bring Back the Old Hub

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Everybody who was around during the time of the old hub(s) will state they miss it. I miss them, I miss dearly a hub where you had space to run around. I miss the hubs with fun little easter eggs, shops, landmarks, STAFF CASTLES but unfortunately it's gone.

Do most of us know why? No.

Is there anything we can do? Yes. Unfortunately petitions won't do much, as stated in the past.

But there's always an opportunity to make something new and great when you have a couple of active and willing MCGamer affiliated build teams... ;)
MCSG PLEASE PLUG IN YOUR TIME MACHINE BACKUP HARDDRIVE AND RESTORE YOUR MAC TO OS X MCSG 2013 THNX!11!!!!!1!111!1

https://support.apple.com/en-au/HT201250
I love you, take a cookie

Zable

Diamond
Reaction score
Everybody who was around during the time of the old hub(s) will state they miss it. I miss them, I miss dearly a hub where you had space to run around. I miss the hubs with fun little easter eggs, shops, landmarks, STAFF CASTLES but unfortunately it's gone.

Do most of us know why? No.

Is there anything we can do? Yes. Unfortunately petitions won't do much, as stated in the past.

But there's always an opportunity to make something new and great when you have a couple of active and willing MCGamer affiliated build teams... ;)

I love you, take a cookie
can I have a cookie?

Afroninja609

Career
Reaction score
Or just a new better hub.
With all due respect I think mcsg was trying to make a new better hub when the made the hub that we have now. If it really was better, then I don't think basically all of my friends and so many others would want the old one back. But yes, I see where you'real coming from. Maybe mcsg could revamp the hub I'm talking about in this thread.

bob_brickman99

Survivor
Reaction score
To quote a master of positivism:
"The haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate"
I'm hating.
Haters gonna hate.
I vote for MCGamer to continue their development, and passively condone the outrageous behaviour on their server.

Going back in time isn't going to fix anything. Read "Animal Farm" by George Orwell and you will understand. The only way this server will get better is if we move forward and stop trying to bring back previous versions. 1.9 is near. Hold on - this is going to be a bumpy ride.

Jazza

Experienced
Reaction score
Thread moved to "MCGamer Feature Suggestions"

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci