• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Petition to Bring Back the Old Hub

Afroninja609

Career
Reaction score
The hub I am talking about is described by Nbroski:
-Old hub. This is a big one. I liked the hub that was first implemented right when you got a hub and how you could go down to the wall of signs and join an SG. There were three walls, the left wall (impossible to get in to without donor usually) the middle wall (easier and usually the best games to join) and the right wall (pretty much booster wall where there'd usually be 10 man games. This was where clans would go to find a game for a clan battle). We want that back quite badly. having SG 5178 is just silly and we all dislike it. We want SG 1-200 back.
Just type "I vote to bring back the Old Hub" and I'll add your name to the list. I'm not expecting much from this but you never know :)

Afroninja609
Nbroski
Depressives
XenoxMC
Glen
spook
Phatan
Zable
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Narlzyy
beneu
JammedToes
Nix
reven86
nimi
Primeval

Last edited:

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
I'd like you to think about all the "new better" things mcsg has done in the past year and a half and tell me how it's worked out
Solo SG, Report abuse rewards program, being able to use 1.7 as well as 1.8. Pretty sure those worked fine. No need to be so negative towards MCGamer when it isn't all that bad.

Pikachu

Diamond
Reaction score
Solo SG, Report abuse rewards program, being able to use 1.7 as well as 1.8. Pretty sure those worked fine. No need to be so negative towards MCGamer when it isn't all that bad.
as for solo SG, it wasn't done how people wanted. solo is a 12 player maximum instead of the 24 it should be. Due to this, most aren't a fan and don't play it much. The report abuse rewards was a nice touch. Being able to use 1.7 was only added back because of the mistake made of making it 1.8 only. Btw, that was considered a "better new thing" added in the last year and a half so that one isn't valid. Sorry if I'm coming across as negative but new things rarely are are working anymore. What about the gamemodes added? Most of the maps? The changes in the hub and SG lobbies? None of these are exactly liked by the community

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
as for solo SG, it wasn't done how people wanted. solo is a 12 player maximum instead of the 24 it should be. Due to this, most aren't a fan and don't play it much. The report abuse rewards was a nice touch. Being able to use 1.7 was only added back because of the mistake made of making it 1.8 only. Btw, that was considered a "better new thing" added in the last year and a half so that one isn't valid. Sorry if I'm coming across as negative but new things rarely are are working anymore. What about the gamemodes added? Most of the maps? The changes in the hub and SG lobbies? None of these are exactly liked by the community
I can understand that. Just remember that we try and make things good, just sometimes it doesn't work out like we expected it.

Pikachu

Diamond
Reaction score
I can understand that. Just remember that we try and make things good, just sometimes it doesn't work out like we expected it.
do you think im tying to be negative for the heck of it? No. I'm saying this staff team needs to take a hint and understand that just doing what they think will work isnt going well time and time again. Listen to the players instead. Read my thread it explains all the things that could help us reach a better point

Jazza

Experienced
Reaction score
as for solo SG, it wasn't done how people wanted. solo is a 12 player maximum instead of the 24 it should be.
Quite a few months ago, we specifically had an in-game poll based on this specific point for the community to voice their opinion on it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci