• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

-=PETITION/Final Chance=- Survival Games Ancient Japan

Would you like MCSG to re-add Ancient Japan based off the pros I mentioned?

• Total voters

Jayx10

Experienced
Reaction score
I didn't play MCSG when this map was on the list, but it was removed for a reason so no . :)

AlpakaWhacker

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm afraid it's too soon to celebrate as the map was re-added without my knowledge and without my permission. They have also added a version of the map that is over a year old.

My intention was always to get the map re-added, but only once the new version was finished.

This makes me sad :(

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
I'm afraid it's too soon to celebrate as the map was re-added without my knowledge and without my permission. They have also added a version of the map that is over a year old.

My intention was always to get the map re-added, but only once the new version was finished.

:c Much sad

Virtual

District 13
Reaction score

Oh... :(

Saza

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

Oh that sucks :(

ulthar

Diamond
Reaction score
I'll talk to who I can tomorrow to see what can be done. Still, thank you AlpakaWhacker for doing what you can. THis map was my main focus to play MCSG back in the day.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci