• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

-=PETITION/Final Chance=- Survival Games Ancient Japan

Would you like MCSG to re-add Ancient Japan based off the pros I mentioned?

• Total voters

AlpakaWhacker

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Loving all the support :) Unfortunately, due to the closure of TeamVareide, i now no longer have a server to work on updating this map as i do need to use Voxel Sniper to complete it which is a server-only plugin

Porkstorm

District 13
Reaction score
Loving all the support :) Unfortunately, due to the closure of TeamVareide, i now no longer have a server to work on updating this map as i do need to use Voxel Sniper to complete it which is a server-only plugin
Don't leave us D: , try get a different server

Coteup

Tribute
Reaction score
I coteup petition and would like Ancient Japan re-added to MCSG.

It was my favorite map for ages.

V

Viretine

I Viretine petition and would like Ancient Japan re-added to MCSG.

Slagguaron

Experienced
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure this map was laggy because the huge amount of fence post. According to hobo fence post make a map really laggy. And this map is like 70% fence post. I honestly didn't care for the map.

AlpakaWhacker

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure this map was laggy because the huge amount of fence post. According to hobo fence post make a map really laggy. And this map is like 70% fence post. I honestly didn't care for the map.
As i've said previously in this thread, the lag is indeed caused by fence posts but also due to the huge amount of trap doors, glowstone and its close proximity to the void

ulthar

Diamond
Reaction score
Im going to talk to whoever I can this weekend, just to see what might be available to do.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci