• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

People Who Leave When You Are About To Kill Them

Should Item Drop On Leave Be Implemented Again?

• Yes

Votes: 40 88.9%
  • Depends

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • No

Votes: 2 4.4%

• Total voters

GabeC

Spectator
Reaction score
Hi,
In recent matches that i have played I have been about to kill somebody when suddenly they either just do /hub or disconnect so I am not able to get the stuff they had. I heard from another player that they used to have it where when somebody left and their stuff would still drop.
I think this needs to be done again and Im sure may other players will agree with me
:)

SniperSnakez

District 13
Reaction score
Yeah, I have no idea why players do it, and I think the items should drop.

Jam0919

Platinum
Reaction score
Nothing annoys me more than when I am under geared and get a kill on a stacked guy but he leaves and I'm stuck there like "well that was pointless" and later die from teams or people with better loot than me. I hope this gets changed soon.

ArenaMaster

Spectator
Reaction score
With lots of Minecraft PVP servers they do not have battle logging enabled and as a result it is custom for a user to log. When the users move into MCSG they carry over their battle logging tactics as they figure the same customs apply here. You typically only see it from beginning players who don't know better: they do it in an attempt to save a few extra points. The only other case would be if the player you're about to kill dislikes you and logs so that you can't have their staff.

In any sense, yes I would agree that if a player logs they should drop all their stuff as it isn't really fair for the other player. Any way you look at the situation it isn't fair to the other user.

ThisJKid

Diamond
Reaction score
What Arena said is true, but it's not the main reason. The main reason is to troll. The satisfaction you get from leaving after a person targets you for 10 minutes straight is unmeasurable. They get points but who cares about them anymore? loot = 0

Reaction score
People do it so that they don't take a loss, but they still do because normally people get them low and right before they are about to die they leave. That doesn't do anything and they still take the loss! xD

BAGHRB

Career
Reaction score
I believe on one of Toxic's videos, while he was recording with CreeperFarts, after a person in the video left as they were about to die, it was mentioned. Toxic said that "it doesn't count as a game", but I have yet to experiment it.

Reaction score
I believe on one of Toxic's videos, while he was recording with CreeperFarts, after a person in the video left as they were about to die, it was mentioned. Toxic said that "it doesn't count as a game", but I have yet to experiment it.
Yeah it does, trust me.

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
It doesn't count if they haven't been hit for 1.5-2 minutes

C0nsole

Diamond
Reaction score
When a player knows they are going to die, they do this just so they know you have that slightly smaller chance of winning. I see no reason why drops upon leaving shouldn't be implemented :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci