• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Parkour in the Lobby

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtklaus

Tribute
Reaction score
"Find some parkour map on the web and practice there"? Didn't you hear me say I've already done that? A parkour course in the lobby would just be something nice to have, a warm up to get us ready for the games. And I don't have a TV in my room, I've read all my books and the only videos I watch while playing Minecraft are music videos that I just turn on and leave so I can keep playing Minecraft. And I'm not the only person who would like a parkour course in the lobby, lots of people do.
About looking for the maps, I wasn't specifically talking about you, I highly doubt all the people out there look for parkour maps, plus, I highly doubt you did every single one out there. Finally, to stop this pointless "argument", Zombie said that it's not needed, and he probably won't add it, so there really is no reason to continue this conversation on the forums, bring it up personally to Chad or Vareide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci