• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Parkour in the Lobby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finn Truman

Spectator
Reaction score
Could we please get some mini-parkour maps in the Lobby please to practice our skills? If you need some idea, check out some of Textrix's parkour maps, preferably his Training Facility.

bart

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Good idea I tought of it to :p but this threath should be placed in the idea's forum.

Demanter

Career
Reaction score
I like to parkour with the lobby as it is.
But an actual parkour course wouldbe awesome.

Z

ZombieTracker

If you like parkour so much, why don't you go outside and do it instead of talking about it in Minecraft? I personally dislike it because it is over talked about and over done, and treated like it some big bad thing that is the end all final word to awesomeness. I just don't dig it.

Finn Truman

Spectator
Reaction score
If you like parkour so much, why don't you go outside and do it instead of talking about it in Minecraft? I personally dislike it because it is over talked about and over done, and treated like it some big bad thing that is the end all final word to awesomeness. I just don't dig it.
The reason we do in Minecraft is because we cant do it in real life! Everyone digs Minecraft parkour because some parkour maps can look amazing, some use redstone in a way we've never seen before, and it all amazes us. And it makes us feel like a true Minecraft player when we can perform jumps like S-jumps, 4 block gap jumps, jumps with a block above us, corner jumps (whether it be distant or close) and ladder jumps. I played Tetrix's parkour map (who's like the Vechs or parkour) and I fekt badass whenever I completed one of his challenges

bart

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
That just makes no sence, thats the same if you would say if you like surviving go to the forest and survive instead of doing it on minecraft. That's just stupid.

jtklaus

Tribute
Reaction score
That just makes no sence, thats the same if you would say if you like surviving go to the forest and survive instead of doing it on minecraft. That's just stupid.
Um, so what you're saying is that instead of physically doing something that can increase your skills in REAL life, we should all just play a videogame where there are no laws of physics and kills our brain cells... Good idea :p

Hedgehog4799

Survivor
Reaction score
I like the idea of putting it in the lobby. At least put some form on entertainment in the lobby so we aren't bored.......

Finn Truman

Spectator
Reaction score
Um, so what you're saying is that instead of physically doing something that can increase your skills in REAL life, we should all just play a videogame where there are no laws of physics and kills our brain cells... Good idea :p
Ok then, I'll watch you go into the forest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci