• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Oz - A Map by Aeroic Build (24 Players)

Should this map be added to the MCGamer Network?

• Total voters

starstrong

Platinum
Reaction score
you always say that...
That's because I haven't seen a map since par72 that's got potential, that will be played.

I have the same feeling man even if it gets accepted nobody's going to vote, the map's terraforming is amazing etc but people don't like these type of maps sadly
The map has excellent build, it's just not a play style that'll get voted.

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
This is a amazing map, good luck and hopefully it gets added on the server! :)

NewHorizons

Tribute
Reaction score
That's because I haven't seen a map since par72 that's got potential, that will be played.

The map has excellent build, it's just not a play style that'll get voted.
Personally, I think people will enjoy it. All you've seen is a trailer and some screenshots, so you aren't really able to judge the map for it's entirety.

starstrong

Platinum
Reaction score
Personally, I think people will enjoy it. All you've seen is a trailer and some screenshots, so you aren't really able to judge the map for it's entirety.
No. This make is going to end up like... one of those maps that never get played. If it gets added for the first few weeks it'll get played a lot then people will stop playing it. Do you know what all of the good maps have in common? They're all basic and relatively small. Fast fun maps with balanced tier 2's. Places where you can remember and say to a teammate "Go to the airfield" or "Go to the football field" or "Go to the lemonz house". I honestly don't see this in that map that I saw.

Good luck though, like I said earlier, the build is great.

Jusser

Career
Reaction score
No. This make is going to end up like... one of those maps that never get played. If it gets added for the first few weeks it'll get played a lot then people will stop playing it. Do you know what all of the good maps have in common? They're all basic and relatively small. Fast fun maps with balanced tier 2's. Places where you can remember and say to a teammate "Go to the airfield" or "Go to the football field" or "Go to the lemonz house". I honestly don't see this in that map that I saw.

Good luck though, like I said earlier, the build is great.
He's unfortunately right the only maps people like have landmarks regardless of if it's actually good or not

ChromaLights

Spectator
Reaction score
I helped build some parts of this beautiful map, but got kicked from the build team... ;-;

NewHorizons

Tribute
Reaction score
I helped build some parts of this beautiful map, but got kicked from the build team... ;-;
You were kicked for reasons we won't get into on the forums, but we aren't cruel. We still gave credit where credit is due. (You're still mentioned in the map)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci