• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Oz - A Map by Aeroic Build (24 Players)

Should this map be added to the MCGamer Network?

• Total voters

Fallenlove

Spectator
Reaction score
----------
Built by: Aeroic Build
Project Lead: OfficialCroan & _NewHorizons_

Other Builders: _ANTHOLOGY, Reinier & Cooldudezz
Special Mentions: Jusserr (Overseer)
----------
Explore the beautiful land of Oz... But beware, there is danger lurking around every corner. While in the search for "Emerald City," you come across obstacles with treasure.
If you've seen the movie, you will be amazed, and overwhelmed by the Nostalgic buildings, and locations.

* 250 Block Radius
* Beautiful Terraforming
* Nostalgic Locations
----------

After months of thinking it over, we have decided to make the map download public.
http://www.mcgamer.net/redirect/?to=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5tZWRpYWZpcmUuY29tL2Rvd25sb2FkLzl2MzVhMHpiM2tkaDRzeS9PeisyLnppcA==
----------

We, Aeroic Build agree and accept that by submitting this map to the MCGamer Network for consideration it may be altered by the staff of MCGamer at any time in order to make gameplay changes. Also, by accepting this you understand that any violation of the map guidelines such as, but not limited to OP items being placed, may result in the immediate removal of your map and or any associated given ranks (Map Maker) from our servers. The MCGamer staff have full rights to decide whether or not the map in question is applied to or remains on the server network and the status of the map is subject to change at any time.
WOW this looks like a cool map can't wait to play on it (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

Vyingly

ugfrerefvbgfyreghjfre fgrhfvregbh
Reaction score
It makes sg 1 look good jk jk

It's not my style. Imo it lacks the attempt to create different types of structures, however I guess that still stays to the whole "oz" theme. It's also very compacts and simple. It's still good though, maybe a revamp would be great!!

NewHorizons

Tribute
Reaction score
[QUOTE="Vyingly, post: 2447075, member: 497406"
It's not my style. Imo it lacks the attempt to create different types of structures, however I guess that still stays to the whole "oz" theme. It's also very compacts and simple. It's still good though, maybe a revamp would be great!![/QUOTE]
Hey if somebody wants to make a revamp, they just gotta ask. We'd probably say yes; but it'd better be a damn good one ;P

Berserker

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
[QUOTE="Vyingly, post: 2447075, member: 497406"
It's not my style. Imo it lacks the attempt to create different types of structures, however I guess that still stays to the whole "oz" theme. It's also very compacts and simple. It's still good though, maybe a revamp would be great!!
Hey if somebody wants to make a revamp, they just gotta ask. We'd probably say yes; but it'd better be a damn good one ;P[/QUOTE]
I'll revamp I'll just add a bridge above spawn

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci